AMHA Annual Meeting Louisville KY Feb 18-21

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
Just wondering how many are trying to plan on going to the Annual AMHA Meeting in Louisville KY and/ or who will be trying to watch the annual meeting on line? Did you know the Awards Banquet is going to be on line too? Yep, the Friday night awards banquet will be available for people to see. I was told the links will be on the AMHA website front page.

Hope to see you in Louisville!!! Your support is greatly needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then on the way home you can stop in South Dakota for the Antique Animal sale.

www.sosranch.net for info.

Then on the way home you can stop in South Dakota for the Antique Animal sale.www.sosranch.net for info.
How old does an animal have to be to be considered Antique?

Sorry Lonnie, I just had to ask...LOL.

I was wondering the same thing!
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png

Gary and I will be there as he was just voted in as a Director for our area. Looking forward to meeting everyone there and visiting the Louisville, Kentucky area again. I lived there for 9th & part of 10th grade in a town called Crestwood. I wonder if I will even recognize things. We are also planning to make the trip up to Little Kings one day. We have a Buckeroo son and it will be nice to meet Robin and see the farm and horses.

Ruth

ME ME ME ! ! ! I get to go again this year. I am looking forward to it. Guess who my roommate's are going to be, I am very lucky and happy about it.

Latest posts

Back