AMHA 2008 National Convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
I am in Texas having just concluded our annual June Board and Committee meetings. I have to say a lot of business was conducted, and we are happy with the results.

One item that will make a lot of you very happy is that the February, 2008 national convention in Charlotte, SC will be webcast. :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

The finance committee decided that this would be a great investment of funds for our membership.

Wow... That's Great!

I am looking forward to it already :aktion033:

(Since I cannot be at the "real thing" )

-Becky

Hey, that's great news!!!!
default_smile.png

That is wonderful news and a certainly a step in the right direction. I hope they have a better production company than the Heritage Sale had and if they allow online comments and voting, NOW THAT'S A GREAT STEP!

I guess you now need to clarify where the convention is!
default_yes.gif
: I understood it to be in CHARLESTON, SC. not CHARLOTTE, SC. There is, to my knowledge, no CHARLOTTE, SC,
default_wacko.png
: but there IS a Charlotte, NC!!! :eek:

Oops, you are right, it is Charleston, SC and will be at the Sheraton North. Sorry bout that.

WOW thats a great idea...I would say comments and voting for us would be a great idea too but that might take alot...so who knows...

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]FANTASTIC!!!! [/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I think we all need to make reservations at Mulligans Run Farm! :bgrin Sounds like a GREAT place to stay for the meeting
default_yes.gif
: hehehe

YEA on the webcast! :aktion033: For us stuck home on mare stare this is wonderful news. We can watch the goings on and the mares at the same time!

Charlotte

I have a challenge for all of you in the Southeast. Someone made the comment to me from the Northwest that we were going to an area that had very few mini owners. I challenge you to turn out in force for the membership meeting on Fri and Saturday Feb 22 and 23 2008. The dates of the whole meeting are 2/21/08 thru 2/24/2008.

That's certainly a step in the right direction!! :aktion033: :aktion033: I'll look forward to watching it! :bgrin

Well I'm sure the members of ECMHC will be there in full force.

And what a WONDERFUL place to have the convention ..... Charleston SC is a magical place and full of Southern Charm .

I'm certainly hoping to be there!!! I'm in North Carolina and 5 hours away, AND, my brother lives in Charleston soooo...FREE ROOM!!! Only problem is I have several mares due and will just have to do a wait and see....
default_wacko.png
: BUT at least I can attend via the internet now!!!!! :aktion033: :lol:
default_yes.gif
:

That's great, will look forward to being "there". Any other big news from Dallas?

Jan

One item that will make a lot of you very happy is that the February, 2008 national convention in Charlotte, SC will be webcast.

The finance committee decided that this would be a great investment of funds for our membership.
Thanks for the good news. Will this be just for the General Membership meeting, understanding "just" means a day and a half of meetings, or will the two Board Meetings also be included. I assume that the Committee Meetings are not included.

I attended this years meetings in Las Vegas and plan to be in San Diego in 2009 but can't make it to the east coast next winter. I already have a month long trip planned to the east coast next year and can't be gone that much time twice in a year.

Iam only a few minutes from Charleston that where I shop every week so Iam so excited it has always been just to far for me to travel and Finally I will get to attend! I am so trilled because there is just not enough mini stuff in South Carolina maybe this will lead to more mini shows and such her in South Carolina!

Latest posts

Back