AMERICAN IDOL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Ok........... a few of my least favorites went home!!

But who can you not stand who is still left???????????????

GIRLS:

For me it is the NY girl.........I wanted her out SOOOOO bad!

And I don't care for Kanik....I think that's her name....the older black girl.

GUYS:

MR. Smiley................oh he bothers me!lol

& SWAY.............just don't care for him......

Those are my least favorites that are left!
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was totally bummed that the NY girl didn't go home, her and her additude bug me!!!!! The older black girl looks like a black Angelina Jolie to me, LOL I am too busy looking at all the hottie boys to see the annoying ones lol was there other ones there besides Ace and Chris??? Really? Are you sure?? :lol:

Definitely Mr. Smiley and Miss "Tude" :saludando: . I also thought that Kanik resembles Angelina Jolie. I think that the guy they've labeled the "crooner" need to go back to crooning. I like his voice better when he's singing Sinatra type songs. To me Sway is too overdone....there are so many guys out there that sing like that it's not original anymore (I personally don't like it).

For some reason Miss Basketball Player bugs me. Sure, she can sing - but she is so polished and trained, I agree with Simon that she is almost "robotic", plus she has the basketball scholarship, etc. I really want the underdogs to go to the final rounds! :aktion033:

Liz R.

I agree about that Basketball star. She looks like she should be playing an evil character on a soap opera! I don't like her AT ALL!

That black girl with the major attitude needs to go home, that's for sure.

Except for maybe Ace, that is about the ugliest collection of "men" I've seen in a long time! The guy with the grey hair gives me the creeps. I can't stand Sway, the "crooner" I can put up with because he's kind of a cute kid who sings in a time warp, and the rest of them are just too painful to look at. Many of them would be very well suited for a career in radio!

Some of the girls, though, are GORGEOUS!! Like the one they sent home tonight, that tall one. Holy Smoke! I didn't expect that..... until she opened her mouth to "sing" again at the end.

How would you feel if you had lost and were made to stand up and sing to 50 million people again, when you'd really rather go home and kill yourself or something?! I think that's really cruel.

I am really looking forward to next week! The girls are good, and I liked Ace and the gray haired guy, I think Taylor is his name? He sounded good, but it was not what he does, I want to hear him sing some blues! I was shocked when they kicked off the black haired girl instead of the girl from NY. The black haired girl was not the best, but I thought she was better than the other one.

Well, I liked Becky (the twin that went home tonight--I think Becky is her name?) but I agree singing probably isn't her thing. I expect now that she's been on tv she & her twin sister will be 'discovered' for modelling--they are gorgeous girls.

I'd have liked to see attitude girl with all her posturing & posing go home tonight, and I agree that the basketball player should go back to basketball, not singing. There's something evil about her eyes & expression.

The opera singer has a lovely voice, but unless she shifts away from opera type songs I don't see her getting too far in this competition--I just can't see the next Idol being an opera singer.

I haven't watched all the guys yet (taped it & have watched the first 3 or so...though I did watch the eliminations tonight). I couldn't see what Paula liked so much about the skinny dude that went home tonight; the Barry Manilow wannabe reminded me of someone I've seen on some show or cartoon years ago, but can't think who.

As far as I'm concerned, Sway can go any time--I've never cared for him. Taylor has a good voice, but to watch him sing is painful--he's just too weird!! Otherwise, I agree with Sunny--those guys would all look better on radio!!!

My lest fav would be swway and bucky. they cant go home fast enough along with the Ny heifer! hate her attitude.

Even though Taylor is from my home state ,its just painful to watch him. Its like he has some kind of spastic twitch!! :bgrin :lol: They need to strap a board to his back and duck tape his arms to it to keep him from jigging around like he has a pair of broke knees.

I think Taylor is unique in his own way.....I like listening to him!

I do have to admit, there are a few on there that when they sing if you close your eyes....they are really good!LOL

That young boy with the glasses has a great voice.....But I don't like to watch him sing...
default_unsure.png
:

It is alot easier to pick out who I don't like than it is to name off all of them I do like!
default_yes.gif
:

I was shocked when they kicked off the black haired girl instead of the girl from NY. The black haired girl was not the best, but I thought she was better than the other one.
I am still wondering how that happened - NO ONE likes that girl, yet they sent home 2 other girls that were better singers, and were very sweet, instead of her... that somehow seems fixed. I know she will make for good TV fighting with Simon, but she is very obnoxious, and I don't like her voice/attitude at all... but I guess that keeps it interesting, eh?
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

I agree about the boys not having the looks, some of them could definitely benefit from an orthodontist :new_shocked: oops did I say that, bad me :lol: who said it "Now that's a face for radio" but then again I like the cowboy type and with the exception of Chris none of them fit :no:

Yea, I definately don't like the girl from NY. She reminds me of Mikaela (sp?) last year, and I really didn't like her. I also agree that the basketball star just has something weird about her.

The guys, I'm going to go totally against the grain :lol: and say that I don't like Ace: he's kinda creepy. Or Sway, or "smiley". I think Kevin has a very musical theatre voice - I have hard time hearing him sing pop.

Ya know, when I saw her audition, I really didn't like Paris. But now she seems to have gotten some personality and she's actually kind of entertaining LOL.

Of the girls the only one that really rubs me the wrong way is miss tude from NY. I think the only reason she's still here is because she sasses Simon....she certainly can't sing worth a darn. Of the guys left Sway is my least favorite......who's smiley?Gideon?. I love Taylor but I agree that he looks like he's having contortions and in pain when he sings.....sure can play that harmonica though!!!!

I have to say that hearing everyone's critique on all the contestants has been very entertaining!! This is the first time I've gotten to sit down and read the forum today, and I am sitting here giggling...it's like reading a critique from Ebert and Roper (I think thats who they are)...or the film critics. :aktion033:

Just found this.....and since AI is one of my favorite shows....gotta put my two cents worth in!
default_yes.gif
:

I absolutely LOVE Ace & Taylor Hicks. Ace is just downright gorgeous & has a great voice to match. And Taylor is so unique & sings wonderful blues!!!!! Altho, I don't see Taylor going thru all the way to the end, as he IS very "catorgorized".

In the women.....my favorites are Katherine (Katie Holmes lookalike) Lisa (17 year old black girl with long curls) and Paris! I think Paris is just too cute for words & she can really entertain! Katherine is a good match for Ace! And Lisa has such a great voice & poise for being so young.

It will be interesting to see how these people "hold up" over the next several weeks.
default_yes.gif
:

Now my LEAST favorites were Bobby (sang Coppa Cabana) and the Opera singer. And...they both DID go. Now the others to go (as far as I was concerned) was a tossup. But I thought there were others who deserved to go more than Beckie & Patrick. Like.....Bucky for instance. I like country...but jeesh! He's sure not Bo Bice! And I agree....that NY girl with the TUDE is getting on my nerves!!!!
default_wacko.png
:

I am not very good at remembering the names, but here goes.....

the NY attitude just HAS to go. There just ain't nothin' likeable about her.

I was shocked to see the tall girl go, but then she really couldn't sing very well. She is gorgeous though!!

I like the one blonde, but don't care for the other. The one I like reminds me of Jewel. The other one....maybe she got sent packing this week....I know she was on the verge of going.

I like Paris, but sometimes her speaking voice gets to me.

My favo of the girls right now is the tall darked haired girl.....very pretty, don't know her name. And the 16 year old black girl, but a pretty girl she is and the poise and voice are winners too.

The guys......

Well, Ace is a real looker if you ask me, but his brother was even better. I saw him in the audience.
default_wub.png
: I didn't like the way Ace stared into the camera though. That kind of creeped me out.

I like the grey haired guy. Fantastic voice and his attitude. He just LOVES music. I just wish he could calm down his body actions. Looks like he has turretts(sp?) syndrome or something.

I also like the bald guy and there's another I like, but just can't remember his name, or evewn what he looks like.

There's the 2 that someone already mentioned need ortho work done. I like the one that is not Bucky. If he ends up winning, I sure a visit to an ortho would be taken care of pretty darn soon once his money starts coming in.

I don't really care for the little guy with the glasses. I don't really like his voice.

I don't know who Sway is that a lot of you keep mentioning.
default_wacko.png
:

I don't like the black guy with that clownish grin....just too creepy.

There's one young guy with dark hair that is really a cutie pie, but I can't remember if I liked his singing or not.

That's all I can remember about.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I sure hope they send Miss NY with the attitude home!! If I have to listen to her one more week I will scream!!!!
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back