Almost 1 month old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharon J

Reaction score
Well he is 10 days shy of being a month old but I could'nt help but post another picture of him. :bgrin What do you all think? He is our first. We are thinking about showing him or having him shown. I'm a little barn blind on this one.
Pixiesbaby036.jpg

Thanks in advance for your non barn blind eyes! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Sorry, just wanted to add one more picture. My 3 year old daughter wanted me to add this one. Gotta love her
default_wub.png
:
Pixiesbaby033.jpg

Well he is 10 days shy of being a month old but I could'nt help but post another picture of him. :bgrin What do you all think? He is our first. We are thinking about showing him or having him shown. I'm a little barn blind on this one.
Pixiesbaby036.jpg

Thanks in advance for your non barn blind eyes! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
What an adorable baby!!!
default_smile.png
I'd say go for it
default_smile.png

Jessi

I say he is awesome. :aktion033: I love his dam can you post some pictures of her. She is beautiful.

Carlene

Thank you all for the nice comments. I really do like him. I just can't tell if I'm being too easy on him because he is our first.
default_wacko.png
: I'll try to get some pictures of Pixie {Momma} We took her to the Fort Worth show a few years ago. Had several people tell us she should have been entered in multi color. It was our first show, live and learn right?
default_wacko.png
: Thanks again
default_wink.png
:

Thank you for the compliment. I think Jinx is out of this world!

default_wub.png
: Love at first sight!! He's awsume Sharon!! I'll try to see him this weekend......
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I agree Jinx is awsome !!

Thanks guys :bgrin You are all too kind. Does anyone see anything on him that I might need to watch for. I would like to get your opinions on his good and bad points
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back