"Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Perfection"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a tragedy - so very sad. Sending you sympathy and hugs.

Anna

Update: June 22, 2010

I'm not one that typically likes to share my emotions. But today brought EXTREME heartache and pain. I had placed one of our little mares "Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Perfection" back in May of this year and thought that she was in the "PERFECT" home. However, today's call from her new owner was to inform me that "Perfection" had to be put to rest last night. Unfortunately, our little girl was exposed to a highly toxic weed killer that the new owner utilized and she lapsed into a coma.

Yes, I'm a firm believer that all things happen for a reason. Although, I don't always understand why and I realize that accidents happen. But to be honest; it truly disturbs me when these types of things transpire when the individuals are avid horse owners.....

Please let this be a LEARNING lesson for all.... when utilizing any chemicals around your horses/animals.

I'll miss you "Perfection" ...................................................................................

Previous post: May 2010

I'd like to graciously thank Marilyn Hildebeidle on her most recent selection of "Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Perfection". I'd been searching for the last two years for the PERFECT HOME for this little mare and I've finally found it.

You can't tell by the photo but "Perfection's" a tiny ultra refined little mare that measure's 28 inches and my concern for her was that she should never be bred. I own several small mares and have never had any difficulty with breeding them. But not all small mares are built for breeding and "Perfection" is one of those mares. She has a short little back and wouldn't be able to carry a foal safely to term.

So I'm EXTREMELY thankful that she has a new forever home with Marilyn on 500 acres where she can live out her life without the concern of being bred.

Thank you....

100_0091-1-1.jpg
Oh no Kimberle!!!!
default_sad.png
Im so so sorry to hear this
default_no.gif

RIP Bay Perfection...

Kimberle, Im so sorry to hear this! I remember when you made that first post and I was so happy you found the perfect place for her. Some things in life just suck I swear.

Perfection was such a beautiful girl! I'm so very sorry for the loss.
sad.gif

A beautiful little girl..for sure you are hurting l feel for you.

default_no.gif
I am so sorry for your loss
default_no.gif
and it was your loss even if she was in a new home. She knew that you loved her as evidenced by the care you took in her placement. RIP Bey Perfection.

Barb

Latest posts

Back