"Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Perfection"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
Update: June 22, 2010

I'm not one that typically likes to share my emotions. But today brought EXTREME heartache and pain. I had placed one of our little mares "Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Perfection" back in May of this year and thought that she was in the "PERFECT" home. However, today's call from her new owner was to inform me that "Perfection" had to be put to rest last night. Unfortunately, our little girl was exposed to a highly toxic weed killer that the new owner utilized and she lapsed into a coma.

Yes, I'm a firm believer that all things happen for a reason. Although, I don't always understand why and I realize that accidents happen. But to be honest; it truly disturbs me when these types of things transpire when the individuals are avid horse owners.....

Please let this be a LEARNING lesson for all.... when utilizing any chemicals around your horses/animals.

I'll miss you "Perfection" ...................................................................................

Previous post: May 2010

I'd like to graciously thank Marilyn Hildebeidle on her most recent selection of "Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Perfection". I'd been searching for the last two years for the PERFECT HOME for this little mare and I've finally found it.

You can't tell by the photo but "Perfection's" a tiny ultra refined little mare that measure's 28 inches and my concern for her was that she should never be bred. I own several small mares and have never had any difficulty with breeding them. But not all small mares are built for breeding and "Perfection" is one of those mares. She has a short little back and wouldn't be able to carry a foal safely to term.

So I'm EXTREMELY thankful that she has a new forever home with Marilyn on 500 acres where she can live out her life without the concern of being bred.

Thank you....

100_0091-1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am soo sorry for your little girl!!! I know that I always remind my fiance when he is spraying weed killer to stay away from my horse areas!!! Its too bad that we have to be reminded in such a brutal way sometimes...

i'm so sorry. its very hard to lose a horse, especially one that you helped bring into the world
no.gif
at least she was loved and had a good home
yes.gif

Oh I remember the post when you had found her a home! She was so beautiful. I saw the new post and couldnt believe it. I am SO sorry to read this. What a sweet little thing and what a waste. Again... So sorry
default_no.gif

So sorry Kimberle what a sweet looking little one

I'm sure your heart is broke, inspite of every attempt to

find her the best home.

We can only try our best for them.

I feel for her owner too what a shame to lose a horse in

that way. What a Terrible accident

prayers for all

I am very sorry to hear this! My heart breaks for you.

Beth

Kimberle, I could not believe my eyes when I saw this thread. Just dreadful.
no.gif
I'm so sorry for your loss. And such a senseless one. Hugs to you.

I'm not someone who gets emotional or teared up easily over anything. But when it comes to our horses/animals or other peoples loss of a beloved animal that's always been my one weakness that I can't seem to hide from.

So thank you for all your sympathy....

I'm so sorry Kimberle, I can't believe she's gone! She was incredibly gorgous as all your horses are.

When my husband is out spraying his orchard in our backyard I am always there having to remind him to be very careful. It just makes me nervous.

My condolences Kimberle and big hugs.

Kimberle I'm so sorry. We almost lost a mare last year the same way - directions said safe for grazing as soon as it dries, I put her out much later that day but she apparently found some tall grass/weeds that had not dried and became very toxic.

Jan

Latest posts

Back