All you Appy breeders out there!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
As some of you know, I am extatic about appies! I posted a while back a topic asking all of you to please post your websites and let me know if I can add them to my links...I am hoping to get together an entire list of just appy breeders! (of course it's ok if you have pinto's and solids along with your appies lol).

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE, VISIT THE "LINKS" AND SEE IF YOUR APPY SITE IS THERE! (scroll down to "Appaloosa Links")

http://minihoofbeatsminis.tripod.com

If it IS and you don't mind, Thank You!

If your link is NOT there, Please let me know if I can add your site to the list, and leave a link to your site!

I greatly appreciate it! I am hoping to get ALL appy breeders links on my links page! This is so exciting!

I do not qualify as a breeder yet, so not an appy breeder at all, but I do own a really beautiful silver dapple near leopard appy mare, and when I breed her to DunIT with his Yellow Diamond Little Feather heritage and dun factor, we just might get something loud.

Jill said:
I do not qualify as a breeder yet, so not an appy breeder at all, but I do own a really beautiful silver dapple near leopard appy mare, and when I breed her to DunIT with his Yellow Diamond Little Feather heritage and dun factor, we just might get something loud.
515727[/snapback]

I know! I see photo's of your young mare all the time, she is very refined! Love her flaxen mane and tail!

I would still love to add you, there are a few more links being added of people who currently just purchased an appy stallion or are expecting their first appies next spring! Let me know if I can add you!

Sure, if you want to add me that would be great. But, I'm scared to get too heavy into breeding when I first set out to do it... remains to be seen if I can actually bring myself to part with the foals!!! I really like the mare, "Spirit". When I bought her, she went right to my trainers and has been there ever since, almost 2 years now! But, we are bringing her home soon and I really look forward to getting to know her better and spending time with her.

Spirit%20----%2005-02-2004%20014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent job, and thank you for all the time and effort you put into it.

aktion033.gif

I didn't post originally, as we are just small mini-folks, with a few mares and one stallion, but I would be honoured if you'd add us to your list.

Crocker's Critters

We have two appy mares, and one weanling appy filly; who shall become a brood mare if she is as good as I think she is.
yes.gif
I raised, trained and showed Appaloosa horses for several years, and only changed track after getting one mini as a "pet".
biggrin.gif
You know the rest...big guys go...little one's take over my life.
rolleyes.gif

You may add our links. By the way, I tried to email you from your site and got error messages on both addresses. It may just be my computer, but you might want to check it.

Thanks,

Tony Greaves

http://www.littleamericaminis.com

Please add me to the Appy breeders
yes.gif

Tony said:
You may add our links.  By the way, I tried to email you from your site and got error messages on both addresses.  It may just be my computer, but you might want to check it.
Thanks,

Tony Greaves

515893[/snapback]

Tony, thanks for letting me know, i'll check into that!!!

Thanks you guys for letting me add your sites to my links page! I hope to have the biggest collection of appy breeders links...er ok it's more for my personal enjoyment to go scrolling through and wishing I had all your appies but...I hope it helps and becomes a popular place to go check out all you appy breeders!!!

Hi there! I see u have me on there already, thats great. Thanks for putting me on your site. Jennifer

You can add me too.

I also couldn't get your e-mails to work, either one.

Thanks!
saludando.gif

Sheri

Tony said:
You may add our links.  By the way, I tried to email you from your site and got error messages on both addresses.  It may just be my computer, but you might want to check it.
Thanks,

Tony Greaves

515893[/snapback]

I think you've done a great job with the links
aktion033.gif

Please add mine to your listing. www.jandshorsefarm.com

Will be updating the website soon to show the new appy stallion and appy mares we have here.

Thank you Stephanie for adding us as an appy breeder to your links. I have added a reciprocal link back to you. I would be happy to add others interested in exchange with Lost Spoke Ranch please e-mail me at [email protected]

Dawn
saludando.gif

Sheri Hill said:
You can add me too. I also couldn't get your e-mails to work, either one.

Thanks! 
saludando.gif

Sheri

Tony said:
Thanks,

Tony Greaves

515893[/snapback]

515949[/snapback]

By the way Sherry, BEAUTIFUL ECLECTUS PARROTS!!! I am a fairly new momma of an adopted 9 yr old female vos/red sided hybrid named Kiki! She is a true one of a kind =) Don't you just love the ekkies?

Thank you!! Mine is there and I have saved your page of hard work in my favorites!! That way when I decide to go shopping...... hahahahaha

Thanks for all your hard work. That was really great of you to do that!!
aktion033.gif

Laurie

I didn't see me listed so if you'd like to add it that would be great!

geocities.com/cspotsminis

Tammie

MiniLocoSinclair said:
Sheri Hill said:
You can add me too. I also couldn't get your e-mails to work, either one.

Thanks! 
saludando.gif

Sheri

Tony said:
Thanks,

Tony Greaves

515893[/snapback]

515949[/snapback]

By the way Sherry, BEAUTIFUL ECLECTUS PARROTS!!! I am a fairly new momma of an adopted 9 yr old female vos/red sided hybrid named Kiki! She is a true one of a kind =) Don't you just love the ekkies?

516062[/snapback]

I love Eclectus too! I have a male (Joseph) and a female (Juliet). I have pix of them on my homepage-

C Spots to see Eclectus parrots

Whoopsie!!!

Sorry Tammie, I meant YOUR eclectus parrots!!!! I must have been in a brain fart lol I dont think Sherry has any!

Aren't they gorgeous birds =)

Great going everyone! My list is looking GREAT! I hope to see more appy breeders popping up!

Latest posts

Back