All Star Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so pleased to announce that my wonderful pony Cross Country Ride Captain Ride finished the year with three All Star Awards
default_aktion033.gif

Second Model Classic Gelding 2 Years Old and Older 46' inches & Under

Third Classic Senior Gelding 3 Years Old & Older 46' inches and Under

default_aktion033.gif
Lastly I'm so glad he took care of me and allowed me to show him to the honor of being ranked #1 in the Classic Gelding Halter Amateur Owned and Shown 46' and Under.

Thank you too all those of you that helped us this year and congrats too all the all the All Stars
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Ali & Captain
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I am so proud of you both and ALL Your HARD Work Shows!!
default_yes.gif
Course you both were already stars in my eyes
default_wub.png

Congratulations and Enjoy your SWEET Rewards
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Big congrats!!!! And have to say I LOVE his name, but then Im old enough to remember that song!
default_wacko.png

Hey Ali,

Congrats on winning first in the Classic Gelding Owned and Shown By! You and Captain were a wonderful team.

Congrats to all of the AMATEURS! I'm proud to hear and read about all of your accomplishments. Looking forward to 2008 to seeing you all in the winners circle.

Karen Shaw

Chairman

ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A Amateur Advantage Program

Thank you all for your wonderful and kind words it means so much to have friends like you. We are looking forward to 2008.

Congratulations Allison I will be looking forward to seeing you and Captain in 2008

Arlene

Latest posts

Back