AHR Haflinger

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Hi...I have never realy posted on here...so hi.My pony is a Haflinger Filly named Magic.She is Cotton BallxXxAll That N More and her great grandsire is TOF Aristocrat.Does ne one else own a Halfinger?Here are some pics.....I hope...

00a45668.jpg

1317d3ce.jpg

24a83285.jpg

Magic this summer!!

Thanks for letting me share!!

I love magic...shes got some awesome breeding and a wonderful personality! I can't wait to see her under saddle!

-Kris

Thanks Kriss.I love her breeding!!Especialy TOF Aristocrat!!LoveCoco done you have a shetland/haflinger?Its realy cute!I remember a pic of her....could u post one again?

Wally I couldnt see your pics...it said I had to log in...hee I would love to see them.Wat was there names?

They were father and son, Wrekin Strauss and Silvretta Stowaway.

How do you post pics on this site?? I have no idea.

Very nice! She is a lot lighter in build than most of the Hafies bred around here...we see more of the draught type. I do prefer the riding type like your's.

She reminds me a lot of a Haffie my friend and I used to ride, Sue should know her (Janets Farrah?) Farrah is a little heavier boned, but still lighter than most in our area. Unlike Sue I prefer the draught type, but your mare is puurty! Hafflingers are one of my favorite breed of horse, and while I have favorites that probably rank higher, its a Haflinger I plan to own and ride someday, as I have fallen in love with the breeds temperment.

I think I have cracked the posting of pictures, so this might be my HAflinger stallions...we'll see...don't hold your breath!

stowandstraussascot.jpg

...sorry that was a bit big, I thought it'd be smaller than that.

theboys.jpg

Hubba Hubba :new_shocked: *Drools all over keyboard* I like tham all sooo much!

Wow beautiful boyz!I hope Magic grows up to be that dark...*drools*...pretty boyz.....I love Magics and the other Hafis personality there sooo cuddly...

Latest posts

Back