Aftercare Dr. visit...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_no.gif
I am sorry to hear of this but filing for disability is o.k. to do. Sometimes it's all you can do. Word of advice it can take up to two years to receive it even with a doctors say-so. Get a disability lawyer NOW because you will be denied several times by Disability. I had to help a family member thru it and it was a nightmare for two years. DO NOT back down they expect you too and stand your ground!

I'm sorry for the set back but you can't give up hope!

We are still praying for you and looking forward to your posts.

Filing for disability is not the end of the world, do what you have to for your best intrest.

{{{{Sister}}}} I feel like I've been punched in the gut.
default_sad.png

I'm so sorry the SOB didn't die and is still at it. I'm here if you need me. I'm sending my love and prayers as always.

Love you T!
default_wub.png

default_smile.png
We're here for you and continue to offer prayers. I'm so sorry the alien has struck again but I know it's possible for it to be destroyed completely. Hang in there, we're cheering you on. I pray the new meds bring much needed relief.

God bless,

Joan

I know you said you were not giving up, but even if you were WE WOULDN'T LET YOU. See, how simple that is for us to make up your mind and fight for you.
default_smile.png
Your doctors will find a cure for the alien and
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
him down once and for all. In the meantime, you file for disability, and start taking it much easier on yourself. And, while your taking it easier on yourself, the doctors will do there part and be able to help you
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
him down and relieve your pain, and we will all be
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
very hard for you. (((hugs)))

Theresa,

In your body you have thousands upon thousands of neutrophils. Picture a PAC man lurking out there looking for something to eat, this is what they do. They attack anything foreign in your body that does not belong there. They circle the wagons around the invader and eat it. Sit down in a quiet area, close your eyes and concentrate on all your little PAC men eating the cancer. Do this as often as you can. The mind and body can be a powerful weapon against some things. This in no way implies it will work, but what is the harm of trying? They did a story on a woman who was given six months with lung cancer and she did exactly this....she was cancer free four months later. I believe this was on 20/20 or 60 minutes. It was pretty impressive. Again, no harm in trying.

I hope everything becomes better for you and your family....

Nancy

Wishing you the best and know that we are all here for you... Keep visualizing that thing gone and you healthy...The right mind set can do wonderous things.... Take care..

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is something we can do for you. Hugs,

One thing I've found out in my 60 yrs on this earth, Where theirs Life, theirs Hope! Miracles happen every day, I think of you often. Hang in there and we continue to pray for you.

I will never give up hope dear Theresa. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. Please keep up the posiitive attitude. You are so strong. Prayers the Docs figure this thing out.

God bless sweet heart.

Latest posts

Back