After all these years :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvonne_89

Reaction score
I don’t think you guys remember me, it’s been almost five years since my last visit! I was just a teenager back then, 16-17 years old. Found this forum by accident today; I was doing a search for my name and e-mail when this forum came up, and it brought back old memories.

Memories when I was young, naïve (ok, I’m still a bit naïve today
default_laugh.png
) and could hardly write any English. I do see that some of you guys are still here after all these years and it’s very nice to see.

We still have very few American Miniature horses in Norway, I know about a few, but have never seen one in real life. I still wish to own one, but being a student importing one from the states are impossible! I guess it’s something I have to wait till I got a proper job and finish my studies.

Wow, I can’t believe that forgot all about this forum. Had a great time in here with my very bad English and asking you guys to correct me (I still remember some of what some of it today
default_yes.gif
).

Is there any big news since I left? And how are you guys?

I don't think I was here when you where.

But WELCOME BACK from Ontario many new people and still as wonderful as ever...
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I do remember you
default_smile.png
Now that you've found us again, you should come by more often! Good luck in your studies! I hope you get the mini of your dreams some day!

Thanks everyone!
default_biggrin.png

I do remember both you Reo and Sue_C (I think I remember Matt73 too), and some others who have been online. It all brings back so many memories!

Have been very busy and done so much since my last visit on this forum. And yes, Ill stop by whenever I get the chance now. It really was a nice forum and I hope it still is the same
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
I don't remember you

but I was new to the forum then or not even here yet

not sure how long I've been here

but so great to hear from people from other countries

and about their miniature world as well, its a small world when we all have these wonderful little horses in common.

best of luck with your studies and hope we hear from you

often

Latest posts

Back