advise

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julie, It must be the way your computer is set up.
default_wink.png
: No one else has told me they are having any problems~~~ (Shannon, Nik, Teri, and Susan give it a try and let me know by email..thanks) and I just tried to get on from 3 differant locations, and did without any problems. The only deaded red x's I am getting is where I am re-doing pictures. :eek: Have you tried to get on from typing it in you browser? or on the bottom of my signature? ...dont worry, we'll figure out what is going on :bgrin I think! Anyone have any ideas on why she cant get on it?? As for what you can pay...that is really hard to say, its going to depend upon if someone is in a hurry to sell, the temperment, the confirmation, the color plays a part, if its registered, a jenny, a bred jenny, a gelding, pet or show quality...so much comes into play with prices, including how much handling the donkey has had. I have found donkeys in our area for others for as little as $200.00 all the way to $1,500.00 for a reg, show quality one. What are you looking for?? You can pm me if you want or email me. Ce
I can get to your site at work, so i am going to look at the settings here and do the same at home, it is something with security....i would like a young Jennet ..... i will email you

Sounds like you may want to run "SpyBot" on it ?

It's free and works

www.spybot.com

I hope you get this message :no: Teri
Hi Teri yes i did get your message thank you...... it is some type of security set on my computer i can get in corinnes website fine at work, so i will have to change some of the settings at home
default_wink.png
:

Julie, It must be the way your computer is set up.
default_wink.png
: No one else has told me they are having any problems~~~ (Shannon, Nik, Teri, and Susan give it a try and let me know by email..thanks) and I just tried to get on from 3 differant locations, and did without any problems. The only deaded red x's I am getting is where I am re-doing pictures. :eek: Have you tried to get on from typing it in you browser? or on the bottom of my signature? ...dont worry, we'll figure out what is going on :bgrin I think! Anyone have any ideas on why she cant get on it?? As for what you can pay...that is really hard to say, its going to depend upon if someone is in a hurry to sell, the temperment, the confirmation, the color plays a part, if its registered, a jenny, a bred jenny, a gelding, pet or show quality...so much comes into play with prices, including how much handling the donkey has had. I have found donkeys in our area for others for as little as $200.00 all the way to $1,500.00 for a reg, show quality one. What are you looking for?? You can pm me if you want or email me. Ce
Ok what does a cross mean like if they say a donkey is dark brown with a cross or grey with no cross what are they talking about????
default_wacko.png
: I can get to your site at work, so i am going to look at the settings here and do the same at home, it is something with security....i would like a young Jennet ..... i will email you

Sounds like you may want to run "SpyBot" on it ?

It's free and works

www.spybot.com

I hope you get this message :no: Teri
Hi Teri yes i did get your message thank you...... it is some type of security set on my computer i can get in corinnes website fine at work, so i will have to change some of the settings at home
default_wink.png
:

Back