Ada, July 2010 show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuelinkellyville

Reaction score
We roasted at the Ada Show, but my grandson Dalton (turned 5 in June) had a good showing.

This is Kuel Zigs Random Explosion by Meiko (Squeaker), Our April Fools baby, Out of Redrock Color Me Flashy and Muellers Lil Zig Zag.

Waiting to go into the Youth Halter Class.

DALTON-SQUEAKER01.jpg

After the halter class..

DALTON-SQUEAKER02.jpg

I was amazed how high the judges placed Squeaker, because their was some really good looking horses in the ring with them...
wub.gif

DALTON-SQUEAKER03.jpg

DALTON-SQUEAKER04.jpg

DALTON-SQUEAKER05.jpg

It was Hot, Hot, Hot, and then it got Hot. But to see my grandson do so well in the classes that we entered him in, it was worth it.

This is Flying A Colors Maybe At Midnight, Dalton Went into the 7 & under halter class with her all by himself, the first time he has shown halter without some one right close, of course he has shown her several times and their were only two of them out there, (I wasn't out there but we were close enough to get there in a hurry if we needed to). I truly love this mare, she is so good with my grandson..
wub.gif

DALTON-CHICHI01.jpg

I believe she is saying that she won those ribbions, why does he get to hold them???
laugh.gif

Congratulations!!! I love to see the little ones have fun and win some pretty ribbons
default_smile.png

I can't imagine how hot it was at the show. It was HOT at the one that I went to in April.

Great pictures.
wub.gif
Congratulations!

Well, Squeaker IS a cute little thing, but I would have give them ribbons simply based on how cute your grandson is!!! He must of been thrilled!

default_wub.png

Those pics are just sooo adorable. How proud you must be of your grandson.

Thanks for sharing. Made my day
default_yes.gif

Congratulations!!! I love to see the little ones have fun and win some pretty ribbons
smile.gif

I can't imagine how hot it was at the show. It was HOT at the one that I went to in April.

On the way home Sunday afternoon the temperature reed out in the truck kept bouncing from 99 too 100 too 99 all the way home.

Next year it will be the early shows for me even if I don't get to body clip the horses...

That is what life is all about!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
Handsome grandson,
default_wub.png
beautiful Squeaker and your lil appy mare looks like a sweetheart
default_wub.png
. Hoping at least one of my grandsons would like to show but I am with you on the heat after having a heat stroke a few years back the heat is my worst enemy.

Back