Professinal pic of Me showing my friends Appy mare at the Ada, OK Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christina_ski

Reaction score
Here is Chi Chi, I showed her in open halter and color for her owners Deni Bruton and Danny Napier. Since I love halter so much (Since they look at the horse and not me!) I was thrilled they gave me the oppurtunity. She showed very well for me, and we took many top placing in Model, Open and color with me, Amatuer and PMC halter and driving(With Danny) Youth, Pee Wee halter and Leadline (With Deni's Son Dalton) I can't remember all her placing. But the second Ada show we placed Grand Champion under one judge for Senior Over mares, and then Reserve Overall Grand Champion Over mare under one judge. I was very proud to be a apart of her winnings.

I got alot of complements on my technique and handling and how well I did showing in the halter class. I have been told I should become a professinal catch handler for halter, since it seems I can take any horse and get them to set up and show. Just like her stallion Meiko (Showed him in halter at the first Ada show, no pro pics of him tho since the photographer was just at the second show) I am not a big fan of appys, but she is one good looking girl!

Chi_Chi_Ada.JPG

And here is one with us in the ring at the first show

chi2-375x258.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Congrats on the wins ! Obviously you were doing something right. Handler plays a big part in Halter as well..

Looks good. Congratulations.

You did a great job, Christina!!! Don't underestimate your part in it -- you did awesome!!!

Wow Christina! You both look awesome!
default_aktion033.gif

You did do great and I'd be proud to have you show one of my horses if the chance ever arises!

She's a pretty mare! Congrats to Deni
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back