Back Home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuelqhs

Reaction score
Well we are back from Nationals and we went with one goal in mind and we did it! Our goal was to make sure that EVERY horse on the show string came home one with a ribbon. Also, just like last year we threw a draft team together that had never been driven together before and placed 5th. Pretty much the same story as last year, one went lame so had to think quick and put another team together that morning. Hope next year we can actually drive our “real team”. My single draft class went pretty good. My dad built my wagon the week before the show and got it finished the night before the class, that was cutting it pretty close!

For those of you that got to watch the 7 & under Sr Halter Mare's Over, yes I'm proud to say that was my 3 year old son chasing the birds around the arena with Muller's Lil Zig Zag LMAO, the crowd seemed to love it! Nothing like cheep entertainment!!

Our show string this year was

Muller's Lil Zig Zag-- Driving, Versatility, Jumping, Halter, Draft

Kuel June Bug-- Driving

Kuel A Cricket By D Zine-- Halter

Redrock Color Me Flashy-- Draft, Color

Dreamweavers Knee-hi-prime-- Roadster Futurtiy

Will post pictures when I get them scanned in.

Oh and just another note, My hubby and I both showed in the Single Draft, and I placed one better then him!! that was neat!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a neat show from what we saw in the little time we were there. But I did see your son on the live cam from the show on the web. I really enjoy those type classes and the fun the kids seem to be having for the most part. Congradulations for a good show, glad you came and enjoyed it. I wish everyone could have been there.
default_saludando.gif
default_smile.png

This is my boy, he was in Single Draft, Draft Team, and Color. Placed in all 3!

Mieko_Head.jpg

Congratulations on Colors Top 10's!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I didn't get to see his classes but I was checking out his placings and I sure am happy for you!
default_biggrin.png

Hey Becky,

I'm trying to figure out how to post more pics here of him, I took 5 rolls he looked so good. May just shoot them to you in an email real qucik

Congratulations on your results!!

I believe I actually saw your boy chasing the birds.. too funny! My driving horses were not so impressed by the birds but were probably just as much entertainment to the people who watched their reactions to the pigeons
default_rolleyes.gif
I'm so glad you had a great time, that's really what Nationals is all about I think.

Latest posts

Back