? About leasing with AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]If anyone remebers Christina (christina_ski) here on the forum, well she is trying desperatly to move out here in MO. Hopefully this year. Well she's going to be coming back anyways to show her boy Krackerjack. I would like to lease him to her so that he is in her name and she can show in Amateur. [/SIZE]

Krackerjack will be staying with me, and I would like to control his papers still. Christina will just be the current owner on the papers.

Would AMHR allow me to use my mailing address for the papers and Christina as the new owner?

All you need to do is fill out the official lease form (download it on the AMHR site) with the required info and file it for $15. You will get the original papers back with the lessee noted in the record of transfer along with the lease expiration date. The lessee will get a copy of the papers, mine were printed on purple copy paper, that can't be mistaken for regular registration papers. This allows her to show the horse and you are still the owner and in control of the papers.

lewella

unfortunately amhr doesnt hand out the purple lease papers anymore. I hate that they stopped doing that! now they just record it on the owners paper and you have to get a copy from the owner. I dont know why they stopped but they quit doing it in 2005

Well that stinks Kaykay! The purple printout made everything so simple!

Latest posts

Back