? about AMHR paperwork

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlearab

Reaction score
I am going to buy a 6 year old mare. And am also buying her 2 year old filly. But the 2 year old is not registered.

My ? is can I registered her with AMHR.Both sire and dma are registered, but not permant yet.

I will be buying the mare, the same gal also has the stallion and up for sale also.

The gal is not a member anymore. But both horses are in her name and have been for 4 years.

Can I do the paperwork? I know I need to up date the mare. I know she will have to send in a late stallion report and up date the stallion and then the filly can be papered right?

My ? is can I as a member do this? or does she have to become one again?

I'm going to pay for it all if it can be done.The filly is so nice it wll be well worth the cost.
default_wub.png
:

She said she never did it because it looked like too mauch work. HA so now it's work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This would seem to be something you need to ask the AMHR. And now, with the new 3-year-old stallion permanent to register a foal thing, I really don't know what goes on.

It might be easier for you to give her the $45 it costs her to join again, & then help with the paperwork. It might save a few bucks somewhere else in this. It seems pretty complicated. Sorry I can't be more help.

Call AMHR and ask what is the best course of action.

I have sent in transfers, stallion reports for others, just attached a check and had my membership # on things and there wasn't a question. Personally, I would package the whole thing stallion report, his permanent info, mares stuff, foals, in that order, make copies for your file and notes on the paperwork, and follow up with whomever processes it at R.

Back