A young man is officially MISSING.....please put the word out.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have lit a candle here in Italy and will say a prayer for Cody and his family.

I began following this story when it was first reported he was missing. How sad for his family and friends it ended this way. No words can truly heal them. I watched daily at work hoping he would be found safe but that wasn't the case. I'm so glad they caught these two evil non humans. I can only hope they never see the light of day again. They were on a killing spree through Oregon who knows about California.

May God wrap this family in his arms and hold them tight in their future days. Give them some peace and know that Cody is watching over them.

Oh how awful for that family and to all those that suffered a loss.

Those 2 must be demented but glad they are behind bars.

My condolences to Codys family at this terrible time.

I am so sorry for the further loss- I have not watched the news or kept up since last week and didnt know they had found the father and his vehicle. I had a feeling the ending of that part of the story would not be good as well. Many many hugs and prayers to all the family at this utterly horrible and tragic time.

I'd felt his father was gone and I had no hope but I wondered anyway.
default_sad.png

It's all so horrible. My prayers go out to his family & friends.

I honestly hope they both fry.

I hope that in the end justice will be served and this couple will fry--or at the very least I hope that they will never again be free, let them spend the rest of their days behind bars for what they have done.

Prayers and condolences to Cody's family & friends, and to the deceased couple's family & friends (not counting the accused!)

Such a sad thing that Cody somehow got caught up in the flight of these killers.

May God wrap this family in his arms and hold them tight in their future days. Give them some peace and know that Cody is watching over them. Amen Shortpig

So very sad for them. Sending prayers their way for the tragic news the family has received.

Back