A young man is officially MISSING.....please put the word out.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Cody Meyers is 19 years old, 6'4", 220 lbs. His picture is in the link below. He is a relative of Mark and Sharon Bullington. Cody has been missing since Saturday. His last known plans were to drive to Newport, Oregon to see a Jazz Festival there. His car (which is pictured in the link) has been seen along the I5 corridor without him in it. One thing not shown in the picture of the car is the word "Espresso" which is printed on each side. Please keep a look out. The people could have taken the car into either California or Washington by now.

Please add to my prayers for Cody and his family.......

http://www.katu.com/news/local/131033668.html

That does not "feel" good to me. Any more info MA?

Will you please update here?

Are they checking side roads between where the car was seen driving erratic and the car/woman was seen at the store? Please ASK for me!!

Robin, No update that I know of. From what's been reported, Cody's family has been traveling up and down various routes between Newport and Lincoln City, OR to Salem and the Portland area. Officials at the Jazz Festival in Newport don't think he even made it to there as a teenager his size and build would be rather visible. And I agree with you it doesn't "feel good" to me either. I'm praying it turns out to be something like a simple mugging or a car jacking with him left having to walk to find help. Just hate that so much time has gone by.....

This is terrible. Saying prayers for his safety and for his family.

Mark just posted this on face book:

If you have any information regarding Cody Myers please call the Oregon State Police tip line @ 888-780-5678

Apparently there is a Washington connection now, as you can see in this article. Look about 1/2 way down. How horrible that these events appear to be linked:

Related news story...

Prayers for Cody and his family. ~jayne

So frightening! Are these people friends of yours, miniv? I can't imagine any parent or family member having to go through something like this, but having to watch friends deal with this is just exceptionally difficult. I hope it turns out well, but it just sounds very ominous.

weebiscuit said:
So frightening! Are these people friends of yours, miniv? I can't imagine any parent or family member having to go through something like this, but having to watch friends deal with this is just exceptionally difficult. I hope it turns out well, but it just sounds very ominous.
These are friends of everyone in the miniature horse community- Cody is the brother-in-law of announcer Mark Bullington's son.
default_no.gif
I'm horrified to see the update regarding the Everett murder connection (I live near Everett) and am redoubling my prayers. That poor family. That poor kid.

Leia

default_pray.gif
Hopefully the extra coverage will bring in some more leads. Its just so gut wrenching and the not knowing must be beyond horrible for the families involved.

And I just saw on AOL. about a young baby being snatched from her crib..unrelated story but so frieghtning.
default_pray.gif

This is just horrible and my heart goes out to all his family and anyone who knows him/them. It's sickening... would he have stopped somewhere on the way to the festival? A store? Some place for gas? Does anyone know where he was actually last seen?

how sad
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
what a world we live in
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
Hoping this turns out well but he doesn't sound lke the type of person to be out of contact with his family unless being made unable.

This is so sad. I am praying with all my heart that he returns safely to his family
pray.gif
pray.gif

Just to say that I, too, am saying prayers for his safety and ultimate return to the arms of his family.

Just added it to my FB page... sure hope they find him.

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back