A young man is officially MISSING.....please put the word out.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid to say the worst has been reported. The body of a young man found in the "Mid Willamette Valley" has been identified as Cody.

Please wrap Sharon, Mark, and Cody's entire family in your prayers and healing Light. Unfortunately their nightmare has just begun.

God bless his soul and all that loved him. I can't imagine his terror or the nightmare his family is now living. It is beyond words.

I'm afraid to say the worst has been reported. The body of a young man found in the "Mid Willamette Valley" has been identified as Cody.

Please wrap Sharon, Mark, and Cody's entire family in your prayers and healing Light. Unfortunately their nightmare has just begun.

I knew it.
default_no.gif

Dear God
default_crybaby.gif

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Any word about the father of the murderer? Has he been found yet?

What a senseless act of violence! This makes me so crazy I can't stand it. They should have kept the stupid murdering puke in jail in the first place.

Unfortunately their nightmare has just begun.

Understatment for sure. They have no idea. So horribly tragic.

There are no words to express how empty I feel this morning after reading such tragic news, my deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends.

May god's grace strengthen you.

I dont know what to say, words are just impossible to find at a time like this. I had so hoped that all our prayers could have lead to a different outcome. Sending prayers now for Cody's family and friends, hoping in a small way to help them through this horrific nightmare.

I'm so very very sorry. God bless them all and give them the strength to cope with the future.

Unfortunately our prayers came too late. By the time anyone knew he was missing it was probably over and done. Prayers for his family and loved ones.

Leia

I saw this news earlier this morning via FB, and it just sickens me... I just can't fathom what the family is going through.

I also understand that the stolen credit card the woman was using belongs to a woman they found murdered in her home as well.

Mark & Sharon, words just don't express my deep sorrow about all this. Prayers for you and your family. 'So sorry' just doesnt begin to describe........ know you are all in our thoughts.

Prayers for all the families affected by this horrible mess.

What a horrable tragidy, My condolences to the family of this young man. I just read about this on another site, and they still havn't found the husband of the dead Step Mother. such sad news.

My heart goes out to Codys family, I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through. There are some crazy people out there, I hope they rot in jail and hopefully they find the father soon.

How tragic. THere are no words that will help this family but our thoughts are with them and hope they find the strength they need to carry on.

What a terrible waste.

Oh no, this is so horrible! My condolences to Cody's family and friends, I feel sick to even imagine what they are going through.

This story just makes me totally heartsick. I can't imagine what Cody's family and friends are going through, but my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Im so sorry to hear this , I dont know what to say
sad.gif
I will say a prayer for them

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been terrible watching this story develop on the local news.

After killing his step mother up in Everett and the link to Cody in

Oregon it appeared it would just be a matter of time till they found

his father.

They are a couple of very sick and demented people. Couldn't believe

they plead not guilty to the charges.

I'm with you I hope there are no more victims.

Latest posts

Back