A nap in sun!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristi0119

Reaction score
399134_4177303351847_133345908_n_zps61159a6b.jpg

Cute! I wish I had sun--Its 10 below zero F right now and tomorrow its supposed to feel like 41 below F.
default_sad.png

I think they were trying to soak it all in. The high on Tuesday is supposed to be 8 degrees (not couting the wind chill). Getting their vitamin D, I guess
default_smile.png
One of them was even snoring LOL!

Looks like a wonderful little miniature horse area! I love the little barn and nice fencing etc.

OMG that is just too cute!!!!!
default_yes.gif
Love the way they are laying, each the same and side by side!!!

Looks like a wonderful little miniature horse area! I love the little barn and nice fencing etc.
Thanks!!! We actually broke down interior stalls from a friends barn so most of it was free (just sweat $$$). Some of the wood actually turned out to be wormy chestnut! The fence was such a pain - each post has a least 20 staples - all hammered in by hand! It was quite the family project
default_smile.png

Thanks!!! We actually broke down interior stalls from a friends barn so most of it was free (just sweat $$$). Some of the wood actually turned out to be wormy chestnut! The fence was such a pain - each post has a least 20 staples - all hammered in by hand! It was quite the family project
default_smile.png
Nice! After all that work, I bet it was worth it ;)

Latest posts

Back