A little bare around here....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Shatter left last week, but should be arriving tonight in CA, he had a layover in CO over Labor Day weekend. He was getting spoiled by the transporters, every time he would bray they would be at his beckoning call!LOL Festus and Jamaka left Thursday evening, they are both staying in KS. And Miss Splish Splash will be leaving this month to go to TN. 3 of my mini horse foals also left on Thursday morning, so I have had so many of my babies leave it feels kinda bare around here........I still have plenty to work with and play with though. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Is it just me or do your jennets learn to lead sooooo much faster than the jacks? Splash and Jamaka lead from the start, Shatter and Festus just wanted to put the brakes on every chance they got!haha[/SIZE]

:no: How sad for you - guess you'll have to wait for next spring
default_wub.png
: I hope everyone makes it to their new homes happy and safe.

I thought Shatter was going to WI - guess I was confused
default_wacko.png
:

Shatter was coming here to me but in my downsizing, I just couldn't take him. I think some other family is just thrilled to get such a wonderful little jack to ad to their herd. I'm sure they'll love him, I loved him without ever meeting him.

It is a sad time when the young ones go but good time too.

I find that when I lead the real young ones, like my little Lydia, she just follows right along with me as it's where she wants to be, is with me. When I halter broke Remi, the little jack, he got so mad he didn't like me for awhile. Maybe it is a jenny/jack thing, I never thought about that.

Shatter was coming here to me but in my downsizing, I just couldn't take him. I think some other family is just thrilled to get such a wonderful little jack to ad to their herd. I'm sure they'll love him, I loved him without ever meeting him.
Thanks I thought I remembered that right...He is adorable and I am sure she makes sure her babies go to perfect homes
default_wub.png
:

WoW...you have cleaned out the barn.

That must be so hard saying goodbye to them .... I can't imagine :no:

Did you tell Shatter's new family about the forum?

It would be neat to see him grow up
default_yes.gif
:

I too thought all this time he was moving in with Marnie.

[SIZE=12pt]I will tell her about the forum. Shatter arrived at 4am yesterday in CA, She said he is adorable, and so friendly, he is really tired, but still gets up from his naps for attention. :aktion033: I will miss that little sweetie! But I am glad he has found a loving home! Festus went to a nice lady and her family here in KS, she also has a mini filly she bought from me in the spring. Jamaka went to a man here in KS, and she is with other donkeys as well. And Splash will be going to TN to a nice lady who has purchased a jennet from me in the past. So the good homes make everything a little easier. And all 3 of my mini horse weanlings went to the same home here in KS, a 53 year old man fulfilling his dream of having minis! So I am thrilled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yes, I was sorry Marnie couldn't get Shatter, but I understand her need to cut-back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I should be doing that as well, but so far with Pebbles and new little Wyldfire, I think they will be keepers!LOL
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back