a forum member has

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry....my sincere condolences to Roxy's family. I am glad that she found peace and happiness in her beloved horses.

So sad to hear this & still young too. Blessings be with the family!

I'm so sorry. Our condolences to her family. God be with them.

May God offer her family and animals peace and comfort now. I'm sure she is now without pain and smiling down at all of us.

God Bless them all,

Maxine

Oh dear....

Sending thoughts & prayers out to Roxy's family and friends......... such a long courageous battle she fought. I am so happy she got to go out and see her minis yesterday, that is just so sweet, but also so sad for her family.
default_wub.png
:

I'm so sorry to hear that she's gone. I had talked to her several times because of the Secret Santa. I could tell she was nice. I will miss her. I'm glad she went in her sleep and that she got to see her beloved minis one last time. I did not know her well, but I'm crying. I'm sorry for her family and all that loved her.

I was Roxy's Secret Santa last year and she has been in my prayers since. I am so sorry to hear about her passing. My heart goes out to her family.

May you rest in peace now Roxy. Jim I am so sorry.

My thoughts and prayers are being sent to her family along with my deepest sympathy.

I'm glad she was able to go in peace.

My deepest condolences to the ones she left behind.

I am so sorry Corinne, I know you and Roxy were close. I only met her a couple of times but what a wonderful gal she was. So sad to go at such a young age. Though her family and friends are grieving, she is on the other side feeling wonderful, free from all pain and having a great time reuntiting with her loved ones that passed before her!

Lori

I am so sorry. I am glad she found love in her minis. RIP

default_pray.gif
: I'm so sorry and my prayers are there for her family and friends. She sounds like such a precious lady. I thank God for bringing comfort to her loved ones. I know she's at peace now and out of pain.

God bless,

Joan

I am so sorry.. Cancer is so devestating to everyone involved. I wish NOONE had to go through it themselves or with anyone they know. My prayers go up for the friends and family of dear Roxy. She's got the best seat in the house right now.. looking down watching over everyone.

Mendy

Back