a forum member has

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I received a phone call yesterday afternoon from Roxy's husband. Roxy paased away, peacefully late in the afternoon. Roxy usually posted when she could on the donkey forum,so I am sure alot of you wouldnt of known her, she was also in the Secret Santa exchanges. She went by the name of Jrox. She had been battling bone cancer for 7 years, she was now 50 years old. She was one of the sweetest, and most caring people anyone would ever want to meet. Jim told me when he called I had given her 3 extra years of life by introducing her to minis 3 years ago, she loved all 20 of her minis so much. Just yesterday her daughter put her in a wheelchair and took her out to see her minis, her foal came running up and nudged her. Her minis loved her as much as she loved them. Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
May her family find peace and comfort. Thoughts and prayers headed their way.

My heart and prayers go out to her 2 legged and four legged family and friends.. May she rest in peace.. I'm sure she's up in Heaven loving on all our minis and donkeys that have passed..

Thoughts and prayers to her family...so glad to hear she got to see her minis yesterday.

Denise

Silversong Farm

My condolences to Roxy's Family.

A Poem I found for Roxy and her family, justed wanted to share.

God looked around his Garden and found an empty place.

He then looked down upon his earth and saw your loving face.

He put his arms around you and lifted you to rest.

His Garden must be beautiful, he always takes the best.

He knew that you were suffering, he knew you were in pain.

And knew that you would never get well on earth again.

He saw your path was difficult, he closed you tired eyes,

He whispered to you "Peace be Thine" and gave you wings to fly.

When we saw you sleeping so calm and free of pain,

We would not wish you back to earth to suffer once again.

You've left us precious memories, your love will be our guide,

You live on through your children, you're always by our side.

It broke our hearts to lose you, but you did not go alone.

For part of us went with you on the day God called you home

My heart goes out to her family and friends
depresse.gif

Such sad news, may she rest in peace. I'm glad she had her minis right up to the end. I wish they could find a cure for all cancers.

Sending prayers to Roxy's friends and family. I hope she is reunited at the Rainbow Bridge with all of her beloved friends who passed before, both two and four-footed.

(((((HUGS)))))
default_bye-sad.gif
:

Sending condolences to her family......... That was lovely that she was able to spend some time with her minis at the end.......

MA

Oh, I'm so very sorry, my deepest sympathies to all who knew and loved her.

My thoughts and prayer to her family and friends left here on earth. Know that Roxy now spends time in GOD's garden, where pastures are green, streams flow in abundance, flowers are in full bloom, and she is reunited with those, both animal and family, who have gone before.

She is now at peace. I feel she told her horse don't worry I'll see you again, I leave you in good hands.

I lift up prayers for guidance and peace to those left here. Take your wings and fly dear lady, you earned them.

Deepest sympathy to her family...peace be with you Roxy!

My deepest condolences go out to her family and friends. :no:

Carol

I am so very sorry to hear that
default_sad.png
Thoughts and prayers to her family and her minis who will miss her so...

I'm sorry to hear about Roxy's passing. May God comfort her family and friends during this hard time.

Latest posts

Back