A Disturbing Trend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I havn't seen any finger pointing or farms mentioned on here, I did see a reference to a posted vedio, but it didn't even say which site the vedio was posted on.

I would think who ever posted the vedio would have at least viewed it before posting and as owner of said vedio was the one to post. Maybe, I don't know even if the person refering to said vedio was refering to LB photo/vedios, as it wasn't stated by anyone other then Jill. This subject is relevent, and yes controversial, but is also educational. It may deter a new mini owner from taking the advice of someone that does this.

Yes, other than Jill.....

Also I havn't seen any finger pointing or farms mentioned on here, I did see a reference to a posted vedio, but it didn't even say which site the vedio was posted on.

I would think who ever posted the vedio would have at least viewed it before posting and as owner of said vedio was the one to post. Maybe, I don't know even if the person refering to said vedio was refering to LB photo/vedios, as it wasn't stated by anyone other then Jill. This subject is relevent, and yes controversial, but is also educational. It may deter a new mini owner from taking the advice of someone that does this.

TY!

Latest posts

Back