A couple sunset pictures of my own...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
I happened to look out the window just as the sun was setting tonight and the colors were awesome! I grabbed my camera, but the photos I got don't compare to the beauty of the actual sunset. The colors were actually a lot more red...it was simply AWESOME. But here are a couple anyway...both are pretty much the same...the second one though, I moved or something making the picture blur, and it almost made it look like flames dancing!

sunset1.jpg

sunset2.jpg

Those are beautiful, Mona!! I can't wait for warmth so I can practice with my new camera!!!!!

Great shots!!!!

Joyce

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowza! Look at those colours. No two sunsets are ever the same hey.

Wow, great pictures! Thanks for sharing your love of sunsets. We are surrounded by trees and mountains here, down in a hollow, and dont see too much of our sunsets.

Gorgeous Mona....absolutely gorgeous! I love taking pics of sunsets & sunrises too! The sky is a canvas for God to paint upon for us, and I marvel at how breathtaking they can be!

Gorgeous Mona....absolutely gorgeous! I love taking pics of sunsets & sunrises too! The sky is a canvas for God to paint upon for us, and I marvel at how breathtaking they can be!
Me too!!

What a great photo Mona!!! Beautiful!!!

GORGEOUS Mona!!

I always stop and watch sunsets. The wild colors! Karrel gets tired of me saying........

If someone painted them just like that, people would say it was fake, but NO! Because LOOK! It's right there!

Those are beautiful, Mona!! I can't wait for warmth so I can practice with my new camera!!!!!
Great shots!!!!

Joyce
Gorgeous photos. There are so many trees here, you have to find a field if you want a good sunrise/sunset photo!
default_laugh.png

Joyce, a new camera? Exciting! What kind? Can't wait to take pictures this show season, although my camera has to go in for repairs. I keep putting it off, I don't want to be without it for a few weeks, something picture-worthy is bound to happen while it's gone!
default_rolleyes.gif

Rebecca

Beautiful pictures, the colors are amazing!

Latest posts

Back