5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour

4 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil

3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

A small splash of vanilla extract

1 large coffee mug (MicroSafe)

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well..

Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.

The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT ! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?

Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

Now, I should add, I made some of these tonight when my sister unexpectedly dropped in to visit, and everyone agrees that they are defiantly worth the time.

Mmmm sounds like something to try out tommarow for sure
default_yes.gif
:yes

Is this PLAIN flour. I'm assuming it is self rising flour???

Oh you're naughty! I've never heard of cooking things in a microwave before........always just been something to use to heat things up....but this sounds very, very delicious. hmmmmm! haha

I just made it and it's deeeeeeelicious!!!!!! I had it with some vanilla icecream! Yummmy!

Bless you!! Great for the late night urge and stores are closed and these ingredients are around most kitchens.......Hubby is not going to elieve the next time I have a chocolate attack and go in an make this......

I fixed it last night (without the self rising flour we wondered about) and was surprised at how it rose....actually did come above the rim of the cup. I think next time I'll add some cinnamon.
default_rolleyes.gif

Well this sounds too darn simple and so very yummy!!! I want to try it...if I can get past the one egg in a small mug!!! I know...I'll use hubby as my ginea pig!!
default_laugh.png
default_new_multi.gif

Just thought I'd add that it comes out as a large portion! It didn't fit in any of our mugs so we had to do it in a pyrex measuring cup...and although the two of us split it into two it easily would have done three probably four people! Big portion but soo yumm! I was thinking it would be great if someone pops by your house and it's something quick/delicious you can make for them.

and although the two of us split it into two it easily would have done three probably four people!
Ooops I ate the whole thing....all by myself
default_unsure.png
With ice cream too....
default_doh.gif

Seriously though I'd use a large mug if you have one.

and although the two of us split it into two it easily would have done three probably four people!
Ooops I ate the whole thing....all by myself
default_unsure.png
With ice cream too....
default_doh.gif

Seriously though I'd use a large mug if you have one.
I haven't made it lately, but last time I ate the whole thing, too. Around here, it is just a serving for one; although, with ice cream we might get two out of it.
default_laugh.png

Should mention that I have a teeny tiny stomach because I eat so many small meals throughout the day....my boyfriend on the other hand could have eaten that cake all in one gulp! hahaha. So don't worry it's probably just me that can't eat the whole thing and the rest of the world can! haha! Mmmmm so yummy!
default_laugh.png

Thank Chanda....I feel better knowing I'm not the only one.
default_wub.png
I made it for dessert last night, and have to admit, last night, I could only eat half; but we did have spagetti, and I always eat too much spagetti.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back