4H Project Driving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
Lizzie has a new 4H driving horse as her project. Missy has had the ground work done and been hitched a few times as a team horse. Now Lizzie is going to take over the rest and get her ready for the ring. I believe that 2011 will be a great year for them.

393115317.jpg

Lizzie has a new 4H driving horse as her project. Missy has had the ground work done and been hitched a few times as a team horse. Now Lizzie is going to take over the rest and get her ready for the ring. I believe that 2011 will be a great year for them.

393115317.jpg
Congratulations! I look forward to seeing posts on Lizzie and Missy's progress!!!

Is Lizzie new to driving, too? She doesn't look so with her good posture, and hand & whip position.
yes.gif

Myrna

Good luck to Lizzie! My how she has grown since I saw her last!! And Missy is adorable. Look forward to seeing both of them in the ring in 2011.

No Lizzie is not new to driving, she has been driving for about 4 years now. I believe she was just cooling Missy down when I took this picture, by looking at the reins she has them very loose so I think it is cool down. This is not how she looks in the show ring at all. She just did have a lesson with Mike McCabe also with her other horse.

Thank you for asking.

Latest posts

Back