3 down, one to go!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
After many sleep-interupted nights, Dancer finally got down to buisiness this morning and delivered a healthy colt! That's 3 for 3 on colts for me this year :eek: .......hopefully the last one will find the filly fairy! Even with it being a colt, I'm very pleased with the results of this cross! The dam is a Little Wardance daughter, LM Cheyenne Dancer, and the sire is my stallion, Aloha Acres Heir to Magic, who has (unofficially so far) acquired enough halter and performance points to make his Pinto Champion at our last show. :bgrin

So, here's the new boy......un-named as of yet, so any suggestions are more than welcome!

100_1258.jpg

and a couple when he's a few hours old, not quite unfolded yet and still figuring out those long legs!

100_1286.jpg

100_1290.jpg

Thanks for looking! :bgrin

That's one handsome fellow!!! Congrats!!!

MA

Ah.... he's darling!!!

I am Not good at names, but....... :bgrin

I saw you have a Starlight so I thought maybe something like:

TOTAL ECLIPSE MAGIC MOONLIGHT DANCER

-Becky

Congratulations, he is such a handsome boy.

He's a cutie. Love his markings.

Very nice! :aktion033: I love his color, face, and those long legs.
default_yes.gif
: How about Heir to Greatness?

He is NICE! And those markings are just icing on the cake! Good luck getting a filly out of your next mare :aktion033:

He's super cute!!! I love him!!!

How about "Aloha Texas Dancer" for a name, it looks like the left side of him is a map of Texas!

Have fun with him.

Congratulations on the foal AND the Pinto Championship!!!

Mary
Thanks Mary!! Heir did great at his last show(6 judges) and he took 2nd in jumping(12 in the class)! and that finished his championship. I'm just glad I don't have to hobble around the jumps anymore! My niece jumps the mares for me! :bgrin But you have to be 19 to handle a stallion(even a mini.....how silly!).

Thought I'd sneak in a pic of Heir doing his "max height"jump. :bgrin

Heirjumping.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments! I do really like this colt. :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! Sandy, he's gorgeous!!! WOW!!!
default_wub.png
:

I bet he does just as well as his proud papa someday!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh he is gorgeous!! What about Dancing with Fire. Aloha reminding me of Hawaii and fire eaters etc. Anyways, he is one nice looking fella.

OOOH pretty!!!

i LOVE his markings, and what a sweet face!!!

how bout...

Total Eclipse Indain Magic

Total Eclipse Spellbreaker

Total Eclipse Magical Dance

Total Eclipse Moonlight Magic

Total Eclipse Lost In Austin ('cause he does have that map of texas on his left side, very cute)

Total Eclipse Lone Star

Total Eclipse Dallas Cowboy

Total Eclipse Heir To Stardom
default_wub.png
:

wow he's beautiful.

What a handsome little guy, congratulations!!!

Latest posts

Back