First 2009 Foal for Total Eclipse Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
Filly!!![/
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

After 2 years of all colts, finally a filly!
default_smile.png

She is out of my mare LM Cheyenne Dancer(a Little Wardance daughter) and by my stallion Aloha Acres Heir to Magic(full brother to Aloha Henry). I haven't named her yet so any help would be appreciated! I was looking at other ways to say star? Dancer is always a tricky mare and she likes to go on the early side. I watched her all night and after I fed this morning I went ahead and opened the door to her run. My husband had a couple of hours before he left for work so I asked him to keep an eye on the mares(I have one other ready to pop) so I could sleep for an hour. I figured she would go into her stall to foal as she has in the past......wrong!! I got up and yakked with hubby for a minute, peeked out the door to see what the mares were doing and there was an extra set of legs! She was standing in the drizzle nursing! I got them inside, dried off and under the heater asap! So glad it turned out okay....we all know it doesn't always. Anyway....here are some unfolded pics of my new girl! Her gestation was around 323 days.

100_3290_00.jpg

100_3323.jpg

100_3334.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandy- I can see why you are happy
default_smile.png
She is a doll! Let me think on names.....

Peggy

Ahhh that is one nice filly...

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]and a Filly and Pinto...
default_new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How about " Dancing on Heir "
Her "big brother" got that one! He's Total Eclipse Dances on Heir. Her sister is Total Eclipse Starlight Dancer. She's the first one I've had with a big star on her forehead. I've looked up some "star" names. So far I like Tara, Stella, Dannika(means morning star). I'm so horrible on names!
default_doh.gif

Oh congratulations! She's BEAUTIFUL!!
default_wub.png

Stars On Heir

Starlight Dancer

Total Eclipse Shining Star

Total Eclipse Starlight Bay

Sandy,

Congratulations! She made the wait all worth it!
default_wub.png

Sandy, she is just precious! The Spanish word for Star is Estrella, I like that one too.

Congratulations!!!
default_wub.png

Star in french is Etoile

I had a arabian that I named Star Fire but spelled it Starrphire. She then had a daughter whom I named Aurora(registered name was SPH Aurora Blue).

You could call her:

Total Eclipses Dancing Star Fire

Total Eclipses Dancing Aurora

Total Eclipses Dancing To Stardom

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back