<3 A Few Show Photos.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
I thought I would share a few of my favorite show photos
default_smile.png
IT was an awesome day at our MHCO club show\ good turnout I think about 90 horses
default_smile.png
I am SO happy with how Fashion did she took 1st in her B Mare class honestly I was so happy hgihlight of the year for me that was kind of my goal and her 2nd show out
default_wub.png
I Love that mare she also took 2nd in B jumper
default_biggrin.png
I don't practice her much over Fences but she did an awesome job
default_smile.png
Mr. Zorro was a good little boy he wasn't really batiing the way I wanted this show but I am really happy with how he did he went 3rd behind 2 very nice horses one of which being 6 inches taller then him :DOH! It was also a fairly large class and very competetive so I am really happy with that! Wee Man got a 3rd in Gelding out of 12! That was definatly a good moment
default_biggrin.png
He was being a little off in the afternoon Im not sure why; But he did take a 1st in junior obstacle with this little girl that loves him
default_smile.png
He did every obstacle perfect; We got a 4th in showmanship and he got 4th in Jumper and in obstacle. Well they all have thier off days I guesse
default_smile.png
Though I don't own Chanel anymore I know you want updates :D She got a 1st in her weanling class!
default_wub.png
I am in love with that filly shes just maturing so beautifully
default_wub.png

Wee Man
default_smile.png

weee.jpg

Zorro
default_smile.png

Zorro.jpg

And His Sire

Daddy-1-1.jpg

Miss Fashion
default_smile.png

Fashion.jpg

FashionHalter.jpg

fashionavatar-1-1.jpg

And Chanel ; I couldnt get a justifying photo :DOH!

Chanel-3.jpg

Pre Show

chanelly.jpg

First Place Girls
default_smile.png

Loves-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I've been waiting for!! Finally some more pics of the Equus show!! I had a great time, despite a very stressful morning, and I cant even tell you how happy I was when Fashy took 1st. I swear it's like she's my own horse LOL. Anyways Dev you did a great job with all your horses, and yes Wee did have some off moments, but I think overall you did awesome!!

default_wub.png
thanks ladies and Nigel :D!

I swear it's like she's my own horse LOL.
Haha so true; wow you have to come up like this weekend Fashion is so good at obstacle now :D after your round.. LOL.

Oh well Fashion loves you too
default_smile.png

Thanks
default_smile.png

Oh yes little zorro Wish I got a good halter picture of him this weekend.

Hes an awesome little guy
default_wub.png

This was last show;

zorroshowtwo.jpg

Wish I had a body like that after having a baby.....go into a show and take first! Geez!!! Congrats!!!!
default_smile.png

They all look awesome Devon! I am so envious of Fashion's mane-- How do you get it all wavy and thick like that?

Great job!
default_yes.gif

They all look awesome Devon! I am so envious of Fashion's mane-- How do you get it all wavy and thick like that?

Great job!
default_yes.gif

HAHA!! It's so funny that you should mention this, I also have quite the thing for miss Fashion's mane!! I helped Dev with clipping and I just took a bit off both sides to neaten it up and angled it into a sort of point just before the bridle path, so it still was thick and gorgeous and had a nice flow when she trots...wow I think I have a little obsession here...Dev will tell ya!!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

And for the waves, Dev just braided her up in strait braids she had like 4 or 5 done up in her mane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Fashion and Chanel sure make a pretty pair. They would look good in my pastures too, lol. They all look great!
default_yes.gif

I love your horses Devon!
default_wub.png
Zorro look so grown up! He's a handsome boy. Love the last photo of Fashion & Chanel and the one of Zorro and his sire. You take awesome pictures!
default_aktion033.gif

default_wub.png
Thank You So Much
default_smile.png

Our BIG AMHR show on the 19th
default_smile.png
Hope Chanels papers are back:)

Latest posts

Back