2nd Foal for Maple Hollow Farm!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
FILLY!!!!!!!! WAHOOO!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
She is a black pinto filly and I dont have pictures yet so Im prepared for you to yell at me LOL!!!
default_laugh.png
I forgot my camera at my parents house otherwise I would have I swear! Anyways she is out of my 34" black pinto mare Summer Hill Preludes Princess and Maple Hollows After Dark, my grey stallion. So far no signs of turning grey, she is the normal shaded black like most black foals are born not the black black that they normally are if they are going to grey. Time will tell I am just happy I have a healthy girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Looking forward to pix of your filly!
default_wub.png

Bill

Congrats Melinda!! Love those black pinto baby girls!! Look forward to pics...

Are you going to the Sioux Falls show?? Hope to see you there......Mary

Thanks and dont worry I will get pics
default_biggrin.png

Congrats Melinda!! Love those black pinto baby girls!! Look forward to pics...
Are you going to the Sioux Falls show?? Hope to see you there......Mary
Thanks, I dont think we are going to that show since it is a ways away I think we are planning to just stay in Iowa this yr since there are 5 shows here. We still might be going to nationals tho so that is the one time we might leave the state LOL!

Many congratulations on your new little filly
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Thanks guys and now for a picture. Princess wasnt sharing her baby very well so she kept hiding her I just managed to snap this one real quick! The filly is a sweetheart tho and loves to be scratched and then she will chase you across the pasture as poor Princess chases us trying to get her to come back LOL she is gonna be a handful but at least she is loving! Oh yea she also has one partial blue eye!

DSCF3473JPGedit.jpg

Latest posts

Back