297 Days Gestation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cute Congratulations
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing your early birth with us. It makes us all a little more vigil.

We need to share these early successful births with the veterinary community which still believes that foals born before 320 are unsurvivable. Not with miniatures.

I would guess 320 is more of our average and we have had a live foal at 287.

Awwww Lori he is cute.....Just think I have one of those little buns in the oven
default_unsure.png
Mirage is still hanging in there crossing my fingers for another month with her...were having a billzard tonight :DOH! wouldn't that be cute.

Awwww Lori he is cute.....Just think I have one of those little buns in the oven
default_unsure.png
Mirage is still hanging in there crossing my fingers for another month with her...were having a billzard tonight :DOH! wouldn't that be cute.

Definitely don't count on another month with Mirage; she *might*, but she was one of the first mares bred last year here, so she could possibly go any time. Or she'll go 365 days, just to play with you.
default_rolleyes.gif
Darn mares. I've got a mare rapidly progressing that SHOULD be due after several of the others, just like May should have been, but you know how that goes. Nobody thinks the rules apply to them, lol!

I'll have to put up more pics of the colt on the Photo board tomorrow when I have access to Photobucket.
default_smile.png

Congrats. He is TOO darn cute. You can just see the personality on his face. What a great beginning to your foaling season. Wait till his playmates arrive!! He is going to be King of the Castle!! Congrats again.

Back