2010 AMHA Championship Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrs

Reaction score
We're planning to go to centrals with our homebred filly, WRS First Lady, showing in AOTE Senior Mares - Level 1.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

We haven't been anywhere since 2006, & this is our first year showing miniatures so we are very excited.
default_new_multi.gif

So who's going to the championship shows, who are you taking & what classes?

Best of luck everyone.
default_luck.gif

Good Luck, we have not been to the area shows in about 3 years. But they used to be fun, even though they have gotten smaller and smaller overr the years. Hope you enjoy and do lots of winning!!!

Ohio is too far for me to go!!!! Wish it was more centralized for our region. TN or NC sounds good to me.

Barbie

Not this year. Our horse went last year, but we haven't been. Hope you have a great time and a very successful show!

Are they online??

We are going to Centrals I cant wait! I hope its rainy and cool cross your fingers. Its hot and humid in KS!

I'll be at Central with a small group of horses. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
default_smile.png
Stop by the Redrock stalls and say hi!
default_saludando.gif

I will be at Eastern with my filly, LM Idols Legally Blonde Hawk, and Dru will be bringing a gelding we own and have leased to her, SF Peppys Dun It Right. Judy will be showing him in several classes (performance).

Blondie is in Ammy junior mares level 1 and 2, and open 2 year old fillies.

We will also be set up in one stall selling all kinds of used mini horse stuff for a friend with cervical cancer.

Oh, and AMHA is working on a deal to webcast all 3 championship shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be there, we'll be there!

We attended western regionals last year and had a blast and decided to go to centrals this year, since I've never been. We'll be taking our spotty halter and driving boys "Catch" and "Lightning". Our boys are with Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center if you'd like to stop by and say Hi.

Our very best wishes to everyone going to all the regionals!

Dawn
default_smile.png

We'll be there, we'll be there!

We attended western regionals last year and had a blast and decided to go to centrals this year, since I've never been. We'll be taking our spotty halter and driving boys "Catch" and "Lightning". Our boys are with Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center if you'd like to stop by and say Hi.

Our very best wishes to everyone going to all the regionals!

Dawn
default_smile.png
Right on Dawn will see you there!!!

Latest posts

Back