2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've been waiting to post until I got my camera back from my daughter but that hasn't happened so I will post just to say a big Thank You to Gena. I got my package and sat in the driveway to open it.. :lol: I can't stand unopened packages and it was so much fun because inside the big package were all these great wrapped other packages. It was so much fun to open each. She sent me a wonderful book that I had never seen and I read it the first night. It is The Horse's Health Bible (The Quick-Reference Guide to the Diagnosis of Common Veterinary Problems), 2 of the cutest cowboy boot shaped picture or recipe card holders, a beautiful teal horse lead, a precious hand cross=stiched ornament with a rocking horse, the cutest zipper pull with a tiny horse on it. (I thought it was a tiny Christmas ornament :lol: ) and a Beanie Baby horse which my 2 1/2 year old grandson has been fighting me for which has a choice seat on a branch of my Christmas Tree. I love everything and thank you so very much Gena for being the greatest Secret Santa. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

I'm so glad it all arrived fine!
default_smile.png

That can of Almond Roca was a big debate around here for a while, for some reason the boys thought they "had" to sample it even though we have tons of other candy around. I think Santa will bring THEM a more reasonable size as they can't really parcel it out *LOL* they would eat it all up the minute they got it!

And believe me, the tow truck thing last year as well as the understanding w/the auction stuff, and much more, you are a very valued friend on here, and have been for as long as I can remember! I am glad I got the chance to spoil you. I love that calendar, too. I'm hoping santa claus will think about me in a similar fashion. ;)

*hugs*

Liz

I got mine! I got mine!

It is wonderful, beautiful, too much.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

It can on a day when i was in a dump mood. My mare lost her baby and i was feeling sorry for myself.

I got the Holiday Painted Ponies----- Snowflake.

I will try and get my computer to work and post a picture.

THANKS SO MUCH, Black Thunder Farms.

Selina Cisco

STARLEEMAY asked me to post this photo of one of the gifts she got from her Santa!
default_smile.png

The blanket, not the baby! LOL!

Her Santa was generous and sent her lots of great stuff!

starleemay.jpg

Well I've been waiting to post until I got my camera back from my daughter but that hasn't happened so I will post just to say a big Thank You to Gena. I got my package and sat in the driveway to open it.. :lol: I can't stand unopened packages and it was so much fun because inside the big package were all these great wrapped other packages. It was so much fun to open each. She sent me a wonderful book that I had never seen and I read it the first night. It is The Horse's Health Bible (The Quick-Reference Guide to the Diagnosis of Common Veterinary Problems), 2 of the cutest cowboy boot shaped picture or recipe card holders, a beautiful teal horse lead, a precious hand cross=stiched ornament with a rocking horse, the cutest zipper pull with a tiny horse on it. (I thought it was a tiny Christmas ornament :lol: ) and a Beanie Baby horse which my 2 1/2 year old grandson has been fighting me for which has a choice seat on a branch of my Christmas Tree. I love everything and thank you so very much Gena for being the greatest Secret Santa. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
I am so glad you like everything!! Being a secret santa is SO fun!! :bgrin

I am glad you like the book...its one of my favorites and thought it would be a good one to give you.

I have enjoyed getting to know you better!

I hope you have a wonderful, very Merry Christmas and a Year full of sooo many blessings!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]Thank you![/SIZE] Thank you to Syndi Kanzler, forum name SKANZLER for my secret santa gift! I love it, it looks really pretty in this picture but in person it is even prettier and Oh sooooo soft. I will be wrapping up in that on the couch this winter for sure
default_yes.gif
:

eba2a32e.jpg

I have really enjoyed the secret santa each year. Thank you Robin once again for keeping track of all of us and playing santa's helper. It is loads of fun, picking out a gift and then receiving one in the mail.

oh my goodness,,,,i got my secret santa gift,,,,,thanks so much Janine from TRINITY ACRES....i got horse treats a stuffed horse and mane and tail conditioner and a brush,,,,,and the most prettiest hand made horse ornament,,,thanks so much they are very pretty,,,,,Denise java script:emoticon(':aktion033:',%20'smid_3')java script:emoticon(':saludando:',%20'smid_10')

Well i have just read through all 26 pages, and enjoyed everyones report on their santa's. :bgrin

This is my first year doing it, and i must say I am enjoying it soo much, and to think, i haven't received anything yet from my "secret santa"
default_crybaby.gif
:

But I am not worried,
default_pray.gif
:

I do hope that my person enjoys what i have gotten her, as much as i enjoyed shopping for her. It really was kinda hard buying for someone i knew nothing about, other than the few little hints she gave me.

This year is not over yet, but i am already looking forward to next year, hoping to get on the computer more, work less away from the home ( and more in the barn) and to get to know more about the wonderful people on this forum that have helped me so much with all their knowledgable information that has helped me through alot of tough times w/ my horses. I don't talk alot on here, but certainly read alot.

Anyways, i've rattled on enough. I'll just sit here patiently waiting
default_please.gif
:

Everyone have a Very Merry Christmas & hope that all your "DREAMS DO COME TRUE" :hypocrite:

Judi
default_wub.png
:

'Tricetta'

You and I both and sure many more still waiting
default_wub.png
:

Our present must be Soooooooooo Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

The mail person is having trouble carrying it to us. :xreiter:

Merry Christmas to All

I was so thrilled to find out today that my Secret Santa was my friend Judy of Zachery Farms.

Judy has spoiled me with way too many gifts that included a bag of horse treats for the horses, a scarf, knit hat, gloves, sweater and slippers and they are all RED! I'll be very bright this year out in the snow! But I must admit that I laughed my head off when I discovered my favorite present which is a pregnancy urine test!!!!!!!!

Here's my quicky poem:

I cannot wait for Holly to pee.

I'm going to hang that urine test upon my tree!

Thanks again Judy. I love it all.

Treble, Tricetta can I join your little club?

I haven't received my gift yet either
default_crybaby.gif
: and I have been home sick all week, so it's not like I could not open the door to get my gift. :cold:

I am hoping my gift will arrive this saturday as that is the day when we usually receive our orders and larger mail.

Or maybe it was a small gift and I tossed it in the paperbin..
default_unsure.png
: ..no better keep my head on straight and keep my hopes up for this weekend.
default_pray.gif
:

I can tell you one thing though....if it's not here by christmas....I comming to look for it in person :bgrin

You guys can add me to the list too!
default_sad.png
But I am sure our Santas have sent our gifts out and just like Rebel said they are SOOOO BIIIIIGGG it's just taking time to get to us!!
default_wink.png
: :bgrin !!! This has been so much fun reading every day and see all the wonderful pictures!!! We are all so blessed that we can do this!!

Thanks again Robin for all your hard work!!

Leya

I GOT MINE :new_multi: I GOT MINE :new_multi: :cheeky-smiley-006:

It was waiting for me by the gate when I got home, but had to wait a couple of hours to open as I had to run to my Dad's for dinner and help him with his Christmas cards.

My Secret Santa was Pam Christopher (Justanothercowgirl) all the way from Canada. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :bgrin :lol:
default_wub.png
:

I have taken a photo of everything but did not get it uploaded last night as I'm changing my computer over to DSL (yea, modernization) but will try to by this weekend.

I received a wonderful fleece throw with the cutiest Reindeer on it (Green is one of my favorite colors), a great new book to read, and some Hot Chocolate mixes.

Pam, Thank you so much you can bet on the next cold evening I'll be cozied up to the fire, wrapped in that throw, reading my book with a hot mug of that wonderful hot chocolate mix.

I love the Christmas Exchange, it is so much fun and Robin (REO) I can't say enough about you being Santa's wonderful helper-- HUGS dear friend.

Oh thank goodness it finally arrived, Davie!!! :aktion033: I was starting to panic, I sent that parcel out before the deadline!!! :eek: I am so glad you like everything. :lol: Make sure that you make room under that throw for the little man, hee hee I sure did want to steal him when I met him at nationals, he is so precious. Hugs to both of you and Merry Christmas!!

Pammy

Cyndi I was hoping you had gotten it! I'm glad you liked everything, it was so much fun shopping for you.

I *finally* got mine mailed today. :no: Between work, this sucky flu-bug I got ( and have had for two WEEKS!), and chores I couldn't get it out. Plus I have to get to the PO right at 8:30 AM or I'll be late for work.

So, if you'r still expecting a package, mine just left. And one hint- it has a LONG way to go, but will still be there before Christmas!! :lol:

Lucy

Justanothercowgirl--HAHA, Little Man thought that throw was for him. He wanted me to leave it in the box so he could just curl up on top of it. Told him NO, it was mine. If he is a good boy I'll share.
default_rolleyes.gif
: He is such a character for an 8.5 pound Min Pin.

Latest posts

Back