2 more foals for me!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedMeadows

Reaction score
I have 2 more foals here. Last tuesday my littlest mare foaled a pretty little silver dapple filly. 19" tall and named Misty Blue.

silverfilly.jpg

jewellickbaby.jpg

And then saturday morning my 34" mare foaled out a 26" colt! All legs! He is 1" taller than my almost 2 month old colt! lol. And dad is 32" so not sure where the height came from. He doesn't have a name yet but here is my thoroughbred foal, I mean mini foal.
default_biggrin.png

peachcoltmistyblue.jpg

peachcoltwalk.jpg

It has been a great year and I still have 2 mares yet to foal. I pray things go as well for them.

We to had a Tall-Boy this year but my he is soooo nice and already sold...and your Tall-EE is a looker too!

Congratulations! I bet the filly could almost walk under the colt! LOL!

Both are dolls!!!
default_wub.png

Thank you everyone. I have a lady that is possibly interested in Misty Blue. Here is a picture of her that I took this afternoon.

prettymistyblue.jpg

prettymistyblue2.jpg

And I decided to name my big boy, Big Ben after a Canadian show jumping horse that I loved for his entire career!!

Congratualtions on your new foals. I too had a 26" colt this year. Biggest foal i've ever had. Had to make sure the measuring stick wasnt up side down. Tempted to put bricks on his head or feed him coffee to stunt his growth
default_yes.gif
. Dam is 37 and sire is 32.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new foals! I too am one that had a TALL colt this year, and my boy was out of a 35" dam and 31" sire!! I am sure he is going to top out at 38" if not more!
default_new_shocked.gif

Thank you everyone. They are pretty babies this year. My 2 month old black colt is looking nice too so I am happy.

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW he is tall!!!! Quite a handsome dude too and that filly is just precious!!! My fav color!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Awwww! I also ADORED Big Ben!!! What a horse he was!!!!!!! He's been gone 10 years! Just doesn't seem possible that I watched him THAT long ago!

Great name for your "Big Guy"!!

Latest posts

Back