#2,#3, and #4 Foals from Creekside Minis!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilnickers

Reaction score
Kahlua2.JPG

Kahlua3.JPG

Creeksides Kahlua

Buckskin pinto colt

Kays Mlf Alfa High Hopes X Pomainevilles Daisy Mae

This is Mister Attitude! I love his energy!

Captain2.JPG

Captain3%20-%20Copy.JPG

behinds.JPG

LJ Creeksides Captain Morgan

Bay colt

Kays Mlf Alfa High Hopes X Creeksides Legionaires Foxy Roxy

This is a very little guy, but he thinks he's BIG!

He is my follower!

Rosey1.JPG

Creeksides Tequila Rose

Bay filly

Kays Mlf Alfa High Hopes X Creeksides Bittersweet Sassafras

Rose is a petite doll!! She "talks" to me all the time!

I was present for all 4 births, and aside from tying and clipping 2 cords, all went well
default_biggrin.png
Thank you for letting me share! I have been so busy working and playing with them, I forgot their birth announcements!

all is forgiven on a delayed announcement because I can certainly understand you being so wrapped up in them LOL They are all fabulous - congratulations on a wonderful foal crop - very nice! Have lots of fun with them

Your foals are beautiful! You know, I found this thread by doing a search for KAYS MLF ALFA HIGH HOPES. I just bought a mini gelding last week and your stallion is his sire!

I got him from a women who has had him since he was a weanling and got him from Diminutives Miniatures. We call him Ranger, she called him Kinder. His permanent papers were never sent in, I just have a temporary registration certificate. He's 8 years old and a chestnut pinto.

Yes, I have a theme going...hahaha, my sister made sure I stayed with it.And each foal is the "color" of their name!!

Thank you all for your great comments,I have more fun with these foals, they are so gratifying.The hardest part is parting with them when they have sold.But I make sure they go to good homes and get the love they had here.And people stay in touch, which is extra nice.

HavingFun: Yes, I just heard that Ranger(Kinder) had found a nice new home. I am so happy for you, he sounds like a good boy with many talents.

His sire, Hopes, is a perfect gentleman for a stallion, and all of his foals here have great temperments.He is the one in my avatar. Good luck with your new boy, and be sure to visit our farm on the web
default_biggrin.png
It was nice to "meet" you!!

Hope2 - Copy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back