Our 2011 foals, late, but with PICTURES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilnickers

Reaction score
I am quite late showing our 2011 foals, but late is my middle name
default_wacko.png

The first 3 foals were born the same week in April, and the last a month later. They are all sired by our stallion Kays MLF Alfa High Hopes
default_biggrin.png

Two of the four , I had to tie off and cut the cords, as the placenta dropped quickly after birth, thank goodness I was present.

LJ Creeksides Black Velvet

black filly

IMG_0062.JPG

Creeksides Kahlua

pinto buckskin colt

IMG_0108.JPG

Creeksides Captain Morgan

bay colt

Captain3 - Copy.JPG

Creeksides Tequila Rose

bay filly

110_0138.JPG

I just love these guys, they are so much fun to watch and grow. They are eager to learn. The hard part is watching them leave. Velvet has already moved to New Jersey to her new home, but they are wonderful people and love her dearly. She now has a new friend there
default_smile.png

They are all so sweet! Thanks for sharing and Congrats!

naw Karin they are the sweetest!!!

how old is captain morgan in that pic? how tall should he grow? he looks tiny and MEGA cute!!

I love Velvets head what a sweet very pretty filly!!

they are all stunning!

So so cutie all of them..glad you were there to help..CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif

Cassie, Captain Morgan is only about 2 months old in the picture. I realized I had no current ones of him, poor guy. He is clipped now, and still cute
default_wink.png
.He is a small little dude, and will likely mature small, as his mom and dad are both just under 30". He was 20 3/4 " at 2 months.

Thank you all for your kind words
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back