1st foal for Flyin' G Farm!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
Our first foal was finally born March 23, 2009 just after 9 pm...a LEGGY bay colt with a star. His dam is FLF Stormys Midnight Sonata and he is the first foal by Spirit Thunders Broadway Express, who is a son of Mountain Meadows D's American Express. We are very pleased with him
default_wub.png

So here he is for his first day outside...we're calling him "Moose"...no registered name yet but I'm open to suggestions!

moose4.jpg

moose5.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Tracy

Tracy, he is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!

Flyin' G Midnight on Broadway

Flyin' G Dancin' on Broadway

Flyin' G Broadway Song

Flyin' G Broadway Star

Flyin' G Broadway Attraction

LOL, just some thoughts that came to me looking at him!

BEAUTIFUL boy!! Congratulations!!!

Hi Tracy

I love him - just you wait until he unfolds - I would be willing to bet that he is going to turn heads. If I remember correctly he is line-bred on Express isn't he?

I'll be giving you a buzz shortly!

Stac

Congratulations on a beautiful boy! I'm friends with his sire's breeder, Jessica Matheson of Spirit Thunder Miniatures. She's got some nice horses and has bred some nice horses too! Your lil' guy definately has a lot of potential! Cant' wait to see how he matures!
default_smile.png

Grats on the colt.

We might have to Pop by Sunday. (Were going to Moses Lake.) Not sure though Ill give you a call if we make it back to this side of the mountains at a decent time.

Back