Still not sure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150124_192156.jpg20150124_192156.jpgI am having the same issues with the wee foal 120......and my mare should be at the least we believe 6 months...but the test said negative...the 38 we did was positive....so we ahve thought she was.....did a 120 just to be sure...(she has not came into heat since june 27th)....but it was negative...bummed to the max...but not really believing the test either....

Sorry for the posting the pic twice lol i didnt think it did.....Also...I know her collar (which is an entirely different topic on it own lol) looks tight in this pic but its not .....Fingers crossed that your baby is gonna have a baby for you...actually fingers crossed for us both....

She looks the same shape as mine (and both look nothing like others do at this stage) so fingers crossed but don't get hopes up
default_sad.png
glad someone else is in my shoes!!

One of my girls (maiden) is not showing much change either. I just think she looks a little bit rounder. Have you tried feeling her belly when she eats? The baby is active at that time
default_smile.png

Oh we were posting at the same time. So the vet scanned and said not pregnant?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Wishing you the best of luck for your next season. If I had some good emogis I'd put some up, but all I have are the basics. At least the vet was able to give you a clear and deffinate answer. Mine told me its not worth the money..he didn't even want to bother with blood tests.

We'll just look forward to seeing her "prepare" for next season!! We'll enjoy seeing more and hearing about her breeding sessions!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear she isnt....

Latest posts

Back