Still not sure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocklone Miniature Horses

past member -I gotta get a life...
Reaction score
So Goldie had two seasons this summer, she had unfortunately slipped a foal i reckon (covered on the first season, didn't come on for three cycles and covered on the last one again)

So i have been letting her be this time, not dragging her to vets and stressing her out with contraptions on her butt to get pee etc. So i'm not sure if she is pregnant or not, but have been taking pictures just in case lol

The unclipped pics fom about a month ago, clipped is last week. If she IS she will have just hit the 4month mark. I know it is pretty much impossible to tell, but its good to add pics to have a timeline for the future :D

10847346_10204202876889583_6879836491940762205_o.jpg

10830830_10204202877049587_2882088922216048391_o.jpg
10700523_10204202876969585_9098624197450117681_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ABSOLUTELY good to have beginning pictures. and we're crossing our fingers that she'll be producing a perfect little one for you!!

Love the blanket clip photo! Nice to see others do that, too. She looks good.

It drove me crazy taking pics at the 4 month mark. I have two mares this year that were "accidentally" exposed to a stallion on two different dates. Both mares "look" pregnant - however - they both look much further along than either could be - so they are just "round". Both are experienced broodmares and get HUGE when pregnant. I will be doing a stallion report simply so that we will be able to register the foals IF they come along, but... not holding my breath. Didn't breed for any foals on purpose and will be holding off one more year I think (no foals in 2014, 2015 or 2016). Then will go from there.

Who is Goldie bred to? Or is that at the beginning of your thread? It's been a while since I've read it, will go back thru threads this weekend when I have time while at laundry mat doing laundry.

its to [SIZE=small]Goldenoak Moonlit Reflection[/SIZE]

here is todays photos (i know only 15 days ago but im just adding as i do them haha) pity shes not standing square. oh well.

852bd94e-c368-4f69-9cd1-4a1d4b06c189_zps4178d656.jpg

IMG_3586_zps0d65b105.jpg

We're just perfectly happy to be seeing as many photos of her as you'd like to post. We're all very excited to be watching her!

I agree with Diane - love to see lots of pictures, especially right from near the beginning of a pregnancy!
default_yes.gif

Such a pretty little lady.

Sorry I've not been here for a few days. Came down with the flu on Christmas Eve morning at work, and have spent the last several days in bed. I was so sick "my teeth hurt" ! LOL

Better now, and sure missed everyone. Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and is preparing for a great coming NEW YEAR with lots of little ones for us to watch and enjoy!!

~~Diane

Aw Diane i feel for you! I had that bug about 5 days before xmas. I had to do 2 12hour night shifts and a 13hr day shift with it - so took a helllllllllllll of a lot of cold remedies. So when i stopped work/tablets it hit me like the iceburg hit the titanic. I didn't move until Xmas day!

We certainly don't mind watching her!! But as it's so early, we'll just enjoy seeing a beautiful mare!! (.....and cross our fingers!!!)

As Diane says, of course we will watch her with you - and enjoy it too! I will even bet that she is pregnant, but also agree with you in that it would be a waste of money thinking about testing her at this time of year - March will be time enough to give you an answer and also time to get her re-bred if she's not. What colour is the stallion she's bred to - I see he is one of the Golden Oaks horses, they breed some nice animals.
default_yes.gif

Sorry you were ill over the Christmas Diane - hope you are feeling a lot better now?

This seems to be taking a long time to get over. Still coughing, still running fever some days, and just still feel kind of "yucky". But certainly better than a couple of weeks ago. Just can't quite seem to "break" it. Oh well, it will pass eventually.

Everyone's had a really bad flu this year including me. My chests just about right now
default_sad.png

Stallion is moonlit reflection (aka Charlie) he's a lovely stallion I'm a bit obsessed with him he's such a dude.

I'm enjoying seeing the weight come off her too so even if she's preggo or not it's interesting for me to see the changes in photo form. Hard to notice when you're seeing her every day.

Fingers crossed for you here, too. I've heard nothing but good things about the wee foal 120, so can't wait to hear the results!!

Latest posts

Back