Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pictures.

Day 298 and day 303 (she one with the shaved belly):

ravenday2982012.jpgravenday3032012.jpg

Last edited:
I am SO happy that Raven did not foal while my internet was down. She looks great Parmela and is in perfect hands! I can't wait to see her little wee one.
default_wub.png

Parmela keep taking deep breaths
default_smile.png
we are here with you and holding your hand (well virtually)

If heather is using Foal-time strips which I think she is 6.2 is foaling range so you might still have a little wait.

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
this is so exciting

Thanks ladies!

I've decided Raven is going to hold out until Saturday because that's my birthday! Think she will play along???

Thanks for the explanation Diane. I'm not familiar with these strips. I'm used to the Mother Natures ones which I consider "Foaling for Dummies" as I just need to know when the test finally gets to the right color, I've got a baby coming in 24 hours, guaranteed! LOL. Yep, Foaling for dummies suits me just fine!

She is hard to watch since she is so dark on the quad cam!

Yippee! I hadn't even noticed. I've been so darn busy at work. Don't these people know I have other things to do???
default_yes.gif

Geesh, if they could just give me my check and not expect me to do anything, I'd get a lot more of the stuff I wanted to accomplished!
default_whistling.gif

Ooops. Spoke too soon. Back to sharing her cam. Oh well. Heather will do what's best and I'm sure as she really gets closer, and if at all possible, Heather will put her on a full cam. I trust Heather totally!

I have been watching all mares morning noon and night!!! I see Chanel has a foal...filly or colt?

And oh so beautiful little foal! Congrats to owner.

Hope Raven goes this weekend too.

Chanel had a beautiful colt!! Congratulations to all involved!

Well folks, it's about that time!
default_new_shocked.gif

Heather says Raven is getting very uncomfortable and is testing at the top of the refractometer (over 30) so milk is READY! And she's testing close, but not technically ready on the test strips, but she said Eve foaled not testing ready but with a lower test on the refractometer. So, we're getting ready for a baby folks!!
default_pray.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_ohnoes.jpg
:nervous
default_ohnoes.jpg
Today is day 310!

Prayers for a safe foaling! I see she doesn't have her own cam yet. She is hiding in her corner.

Best of Luck Parmela and Raven. Will be watching when I can and keep everything crossed.

Thanks ladies. Honestly, I'm pretty much dying over here.
default_472.gif
I may start drinking.

We can all share in your "spirits" when the baby arrives......
default_cheers.gif

We are all ready to see that beautiful Raven baby!!!

Back