Missy's Foaling Thread - HE'S HERE!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like an exciting night for you..as long as Missy agrees..lol

just stay calm you will do fine..be sure when baby is out to rip open the bag if it didn't tear

towels washed in just water to dry baby if its cold out do not use detergent as mom may not like foreign smells on her foal

prayers all goes well and a safe and happy foaling for you all

Very warm here tonight, had a hot few days too.

Baby was active earlier by her udders and by her tail so who knows!

Good Luck MissysMum wil be waiting for the news
default_thumbup.gif

How cute is that! Thank you for sharing. I love seeing the little ones waving at us!

She's looking ready. Hope all goes well. When it starts, it goes so fast!!!
Kind of hoping she doesn't foal tonight as I am utterly shattered and want an early night's sleep. But, because i've said that, she probably will foal tonight.

-Sigh- Mares! Who'd 'av 'em?!

Yes, if you're particularly exhausted that's when the baby arrives. Happened to me with my human baby too. Best wishes for a happy foaling.

So we are all sitting here wondering if last night was the night and if you and Missy are okay.
default_please.gif

Sorry, No baby today either. Shall I just tell her I don't believe her anymore and see if she foals?
default_whistling.gif

Another check @ 930!

I am with you missy's mom. I am ready for a good nights sleep and not getting up at all hours to go check for a baby. Plus I am ready to hug and cuddle the little thing.

I'm afraid that there is no answer to your 'problem' LOL!! Baby will arrive when Missy says so, but rest assured it WILL arrive! It is not always easy for us to see via pictures exactly how near a mare actually looks - if we were there with you looking at her in the 'flesh' so to speak, then we might be able to give you a much better idea of how close she was. This is why, when mares are looking 'close', that we tell people to stay right beside them ALL the time just in case. If we told you that it could be several days yet and for you to safely get some sleep, how would we feel if the mare then had her baby that night and something went wrong?

It's just not worth the risk so hang in there, Missy WILL be producing that baby for you before very long - I promise!!

Latest posts

Back