Zilvester Mare Foaling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG seeing that mare laying down in there let alone trying to give birth is making me a nervous wreck

Someone's outside of the stall; I saw them check her, but...She looks like she may need help.

Large horses take a bit longer but they better hope she does not need help there is simply not enough room in that stall

I normally refrain from commenting on these camera births as not being there is hard to make the call but foaling a mare in that small of a stall is just dangerous period but that is JMO

Oh my, that is a small stall! But I'm guessing there's a live foal now? Can't see it.

Everything's fine now. I guess that's all that matters
default_smile.png

I really can not watch these foaling cams it makes me a nervous wreck LOL

Dang! I finally can watch because I have windows now (we only had a mac) but I missed it
default_sad.png

That stall is just too darn (not really the word I want to use) small.

Glad I missed that birth.

[SIZE=12pt]I can't say that I disagree with everyone on the stall size. But we have to give credit to the owner for at least attending to the mare and foal along with providing shelter for what looks to be a very healthy horse....
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Wow........ I missed the foaling but see the baby nursing this morning. All but one of our stalls are 8x12. Our smallest which we actually had to use this year for a foaling is 8x8 and I felt "bad" (but it worked perfectly) but looking at that -- our 8x8 stall to our mini mare is like 4x the size of that stall to that full size mare. I hope they are able to let the foal and mare out plenty...

Latest posts

Back