Zeolite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibquackers20

Reaction score
I just heard of a product called Zeolite and I can get it in 55 pound bags, they say it works great for barn stalls on getting rid of ammonia smell and is much saffer than using lime. I do not use lime but have to strip my 2 stalls. This stuff says it is really safe and works great - all natural.

It also absorbs liquids and hopefully spring is on its way,but with melting comes the smell of pee and poop.

here is the link to it, they show what is in it to - unlike the stall dry stuff

zeolite

any coments before I do buy this stuff called Zeolite, I just hate wasteing good money on stuff that might be crappy and not work plus I do not want any thing that will harm my guys.
default_wub.png

I did in the past use it all the time, and loved it, but can no longer find that particular brand.

Rita

I just heard of it , and I can get about 5 bags of it for around $19.61 canadian a bag.If there is anyone in canada that wants to carry a supply you can email me with the heading zeolite and I can give you their address and phone number they are looking for distributers {sp}not sure if I can post it in here, and if this stuff works like they said then it could be great for all who need help controlling ammonia in their stalls and also for thoses that are not keen on using stall dry. It does cost just a bit more but if it works then it is worth a few cents more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back