Youth Opportunity

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alongman

Reaction score
Longman Miniatures is offering an exciting opportunity! We will be accepting a youth intern for the 2008 show season. This youth will stay on our farm for the summer from June through August (private room, board and meals included. In exchange for helping with the daily training duties and day-to-day dealings of a miniature horse operation, the youth will be able to travel with us to all of the shows we attend (including the National shows) and we will cover the show expenses. The youth will be able to show our show string (at the owners' discretion). ALSO, as payment, the youth will be able to select a horse from our sales list to continue their show career with. Yes, you heard it, their own horse at the end of the year!

Interested applicants should contact us for an application and parental approval form. At this time, we are only looking for responsible youth aged 15 plus.

Please PM or email me for more information - [email protected]

Boy, do I wish I was a youth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a totally AWESOME opportunity for someone.

If only my mother would go for me going 17 hours away :DOH!

Boy would I love the oppurtunity..

How about a youth at heart??? Your post did say 15+ !!!!!!

That is an awesome opportunity for someone!!!! That is very generous of your farm to offer this. Where is that Fountain Of Youth anyway???

Adam,

What a great opportunity you're offering! It will be an invaluable experience for someone who really wants to learn about caring for and showing minis.

If I chew bubblegum and wear my hair in a ponytail, can I apply?

I'm still a little scared of you Parmela!
default_wink.png
We hope it's a great opportunity and that we can help promote the miniature horse by encouraging a youth to expand their show career.

I would be on this so so fast if only i wasnt 19 and had my own show string lol. What a wonderful opportunity for someone.

Who ever the lucky duck is, let us know. I'll be a bit envious :)

How nice of you adam to give a youth such a wonderful opporunity
default_aktion033.gif

Can I send Dan the love child?

He's over 6'2 now and 18 but I can shrink him.
default_new_shocked.gif

But oh wait, he doesn't do horse shows without Ferin
default_wub.png

That is such a great idea! Too bad my boys aren't old enough yet--they're only 9 & 10! Keep us posted.

I might be intrested if i can convince my parents!! could you pm me the details?

thanks,

- Janice

Latest posts

Back