Youth Essay Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that Cross Country Pardon My Heart was at the Area 4 show and then went on to Bertrands for the 4th of July shows.. And we must say K M Stables had her looking really Good
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

She was shown in all the youth Age groups and did very well for her first show.. Then Ms. Amber showed her in the open yearling class and place very well in a large class.

Then over at Bertrands in the open class and I think there were several yearlings in the class , she won and better yet went on to win GRAND CHAMPION :risa8: :risa8: :488: :488:

Also she only measured 27" :aktion033: I know several Adults that were trying to pass themselves off as YOUTH to write a Essay !! So Kids you better get busy and Parents let them know this is one cute girl looking for her New home , so I hope that everyone encourages their children to write a Essay for Heart..
default_wink.png
:

:new_shocked: WOW,

We knew she would place well. My girls wanted to write essays for her, but we will not be able to make a AMHR show this year.We taught you have to show in at least one show and write the essay to win.

take care,

good luck on the winner. I know the winner will be so HAPPY to have her.We LOVE her name as well.We would like to see new photos of her.

This is just teasing LOL . I would Die to have a horse like her I mean shes exquisite but of course don't have enough money nor would my parents allow me on my own to go to nationals so I have no chance .. They have to work/Woudlnt be taking time off for a miniature horse show
default_sad.png
:no: I think that if your going to nationals you alreayd have AMAZING horses
default_wub.png
: I wish you coudl enter if you had someone to take her home in writing or something :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Belinda,

Is this the "A"Worlds Essay contest, or the "R" Nationals essay contest?

Molly is writing for the "A" contest but if there is a horse involved I'll have to be certain I have room in my trailer to come home "Cross Country" !

Hi

This is for the AMHR Youth Essay filly.. You must be present to win , all the rules etc are set forth by the youth committee ,you can view those by going to the youth site at amhr youth web site

I saw this filly at Lennies and I only wish my youth was old enought to write an essay! She is just too adorable! Robby is only 3 and not writing yet....heck, hes not even completely housebroken yet! Get your kids to try for this filly, she is gorgeous and you know I dont like littles very much!

Lyn

I saw her at ambers when i picked up Jet..she was of course in her winter woolies and was very nice
default_smile.png
Wish i was a youth!

Latest posts

Back