Your 2007 Purchases

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been shopping in 2007
default_biggrin.png

IMPRESSIBLES FANCY FEATHERS

fancyfeathers2.jpg

HARLWOOD SHOOT FOR THE SKY

SHOOT1.jpg

SIX GEMS SHEEZA SPOTTED SENSATION

sensation2.jpg

sensation.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW, looking back at this past year, I see I was a GOOD girl! I purchased only 2 horses in 2007, one of which didn't quite turn out as I had hoped, so will be getting a replacement for him next year, so only added ONE new face to my existing herd in 2007!

This is my 2007 addition, a relative to half Leeana's herd! LOL! Here is:

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Dun Blest a 5 year old 33" red dun stallion. He had all my mares bred and settled within a month of his arrival.
default_yes.gif

dittomain.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW, looking back at this past year, I see I was a GOOD girl! I purchased only 2 horses in 2007, one of which didn't quite turn out as I had hoped, so will be getting a replacement for him next year, so only added ONE new face to my existing herd in 2007!

This is my 2007 addition, a relative to half Leeana's herd! LOL! Here is:

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Dun Blest a 5 year old 33" red dun stallion. He had all my mares bred and settled within a month of his arrival.
default_yes.gif

dittomain.jpg
Mona, He is Gorgeous !!!!!

Love all your shopping everyone!
default_aktion033.gif

We had leased Magic for several years and were always sad when he had to go back. But suddenly he became ours and we brought him Home to stay this year!

Ty 5 Dynamos Voodoo Magic 29.5"

website1002016.jpg

website1006034.jpg

And a little gelding, an impulse buy!
default_smile.png

Willow Creeks Spark E Lee driving gelding

website1002004.jpg

Nice new horses everyone
default_wub.png

I just bought one myself for this year, my 2007 filly, "Ericas Banditos Beauty Mark" or "Misty" ...I just love her
default_wub.png
She is a half sister to My 2006 Colt, Ericas Pocket Change, same dad
default_smile.png

n503518021_230816_6070.jpg

n503518021_230817_6290.jpg

No "purchases" as such for me this year..but a very exciting new addition or two non the less. I'm a very lucky girl.

Gorgeous horses everyone, Hopefully one year I can have a "shopping year"

Waaauww everybody has some nice horses!!!

Good luck to you all!!!

Those are my Christmas gifts...

EHR Little Orion Light Star

11629050.jpg

Magic Man's Western Starlette (Magic Man's Of LTD)

13201184.jpg

wow! They are all beautiful!

I was a good girl this year... didn't buy one!

But I TRIED. Every time my "dream mare" cam available, I had no money and now that I have some cash, she was sold AGAIN!

Oh well, I guess that I will put in that extra PVC rail all the way across the stallion pen that I have been wanting and hardship my AMHR mare to AMHA...See? $ DOES burn a whole in your pocket. My husband says... why can't we just pay off some bills???

Congrats all... and Mona and Robin, OOOH! I am very jealous! They are right up my alley!

Robin

Lots of pretty horses, everyone!

i was such a good girl this year and did not buy one horse. hubby and kyle are waiting to see if I can make it to jan 1 2008 LMBO.

Hey Kay, I'm in a similar situation!
default_smile.png
I bought several horses in 2006 including 2 on Dec 31! So my New Year's Resolution was no horse purchases for 2007. I've almost made it, but wow has it been hard!

I bought one, well technically two!
default_wink.png

Flabys Society Belle

35" Seal Brown (Possible Smokey Black?) Mare

Bred to Dellor Farms Supreme (RIP) for March 2008!!

belle2004.jpg

PB180018.jpg

I love this mare!!
default_wub.png
Thanks to Renee at Claybury for letting me purchase this wonderful girl!!

Well, unfortunately, I wasn't as well behaved as some of you have been. We had an amazing year and found some amazing animals to start our Legacy breeding program. Does that make it an investment?! LOL

Grassmere's Jazz Singer - (ASPC/AMHR true gray pinto stallion) - 38"

ea1a3047.jpg

Plattes Deception Perfected (ASPC blue roan - silver) - 36.5"

e795bd5c.jpg

MKK China Doll (ASPC/AMHR pending silver dapple pinto) - 32"

e7a0d9aa.jpg

And.....last but not least, a new very special girl that I am in the process of obtaining from an AMAZING breeder on the East coast. I love my bay horses and this girl Shirley (yep....i spelled it right and even made a word play...
default_biggrin.png
) fits the bill in that and WAY beyond my expectations in many other ways! What's even better, I am fortunate enough that this AMAZING person is entrusting me with one of her other girls as well so that I can have a baby out of her and Jazz! I am so so so excited.

I've been good this year, only one from Abria, thanks so much Stacey.... Elata!

Elata3.jpg

I bought a Biggee- 14 year old thoroughbred- Suman- 15hh

1 Mini- 14 month old pinto- Giddy 30 inch

PICT0807.jpg
PICT0804.jpg

I was good and only purchased 1 horse this year. She filled my last stall, so that means no 2008 purchases
default_rolleyes.gif
In October, I purchased Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet as a Pleasure Driving/Roadster prospect. I have no good photo's of her clipped up, as she had already started fuzzing out when I got her and I didn't want to clip her that late in the year :DOH!

snowdaymaddie4.jpg

snowdaymaddie.jpg

~Jen~

Just one here, JEM A Touch of Class--an awesome moving colt sired by Silver Plate White Lightning:

Classie_head_sm.JPG

IMG_1396.JPG

Here's my 07 purchases:

D&S A Pharaoh's Fortune (me and Vickie Tobin bought him) saw him just weaned from mom last winter and said oohhh...AMHR/ASPC and he may hardship into AMHA.......2007 National Grand Champion Stallion Under!

nationals_0014.jpg

nationals_0016.jpg

Little Kings Pretty Kitty - AMHR/ASPC 2006 filly, top Five yearling filly

National%20Washburn%20_0001.jpg

kitty%20trot.jpg

Little Kings Awesome Annie - AMHR/ASPC 2006 filly

annie%20trot%202.jpg

annie%20trot.jpg

Aloha Acres Dream Along with Me - AMHA/AMHR 2007 filly sired by First Knights Dream Come True

I realized I haven't gotten with Shannon about ordering pictures of her, after I got her I had Nationals, flew down to Worlds, Convention and forgot ........but here she is in a link

Dreams photos - SOS

Cross Country Miss Nosie - AMHA/AMHR mare, daughter of Lazy N Redboy and full sister to Cross Country Private Terms

nosey1.jpg

and the years not over, yet, I have one more in mind but we will see.......I really am happy and don't need more horses, but I have a stall open in the show barn with nothing in that age/height/sex category walking around in my fields, so I'm on the hunt to fill it.

But I did sell several foals and I even had several people talk me out of some of my broodmares, several that I hated to see go, but they went to wonderful people, so I ended up selling 25 this year. I have 3 left for sale

We added four this year, two thanks to Justine Melvin, one thanks to Rocking Horse Acres and the last to JSW Farm. All four will be shown in 2008 and can be seen on my website. I still have a buckskin pinto mare for sale but we are just about down to what we can handle especially with the hay shortage.

AKS Miniatures

I bought two this year:

Honey - 12 year old black pinto mare (finished payments in January 2007)

BlackWhiteMare.jpg

Paper Mache` - 11 year old stallion - only 31" tall (all my others are B-size)

machemontanamyfavorite%20-%2011-18-07%20-%20taken%20by%20susan.jpg

Can't wait til spring, as I've only seen him in his winter jammies.

Latest posts

Back