Spring photos of "Flyte" <3 <3 <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
It seems like just yesterday I was bringing this guy home as a weanling and prepping him to show as a yearling with dreams and hopes for him to fullfill and live up to, now in just a couple weeks his first foal will be on the ground and its pretty exciting around here! I selected him as a weanling as having loads of potential, showed him as a yearling and he had a "pretty good" season and then let him hang out around here as a 2 year old and do some breeding - It seems like these I'ma Boones Little Buckeroo Too line matures up so fast!!
default_wub.png

He's been doing some breeding this season and I snapped these pictures of Flyte as a three year old this Spring today, I think the world of him. He's just been out in the stallion paddock with a couple colts and a junior Rock E stallion that Devon and I co own so he's not in condition or clipped.

He's so alert and always wanting to pose, he is an extreme gentleman...you should see how wonderful he is to his mares and gentle he is when I hand breed him - he's straight up business
default_yes.gif
:yes ..... anyway,

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte (Boones Little BTU Crown Prince x Westwind Taffie Dee Lite)

4flyt.jpg

5flytspring10.jpg

8flte.jpg

1xstallions.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, It will most likely be a while until I get around to clipping anything....I still have not even head / neck clipped the show horses for this year and they all look like cotton balls on legs
default_wacko.png

Thanks for the compliments on Flyte
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a VERY handsome boy!

And...if that's out of the pasture...good lordy
default_new_shocked.gif
He could step into an arena tomorrow (clipped of course) and do very very well, I think. Sheesh...I've gotta get Royal movin' lol.

Back