Can we see your Palomino's --

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jill.
default_smile.png

Gorgeous horses!

eagles ring farm SOOOO can not wait to see the foal from that cross!!! I LOVE your mare!
default_wub.png

MBhorses I LOVE LOVE LOVE Holly!! If you ever get tired of looking at her send her my way!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Thanks so much.We can't wait to see her foal this summer.

I have had alot of folks tell us they love Holly. I have wanted a palomino mare for a while now.She has had all fillies to date.We are sure hoping she has a filly for us.

see her foals on our site http://www.paintbynumbersranch.net/7606/90701.html

Plus the stud she is bred to for 2008 foal.Don't you love those palominos
default_wub.png

I Love this little guy because he is sooo darn cute... Blue eyes too...

I have a couple small mares I want to breed him to.

OREO.jpg

Sales.1.jpg

OREO3.jpg

I Love this little guy because he is sooo darn cute... Blue eyes too...I have a couple small mares I want to breed him to.

OREO.jpg

Sales.1.jpg

OREO3.jpg
DRK

I LOVE THIS GUY, HE IS SO CUTE. I SAW HIM ON YOUR FOR SALE PAGE http://www.drkminiatures.com/subpages/Sales.htm.

ARE YOU SELLING HIM?I HAVE TOO MANY STUDS, BUT BOY HE IS SO CUTE.
default_wub.png
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FOAL MARK UP LIKE HIM THIS YEAR FROM OUR MARES
default_yes.gif
WHO IS HIS SIRE AND DAM?

YOU HAVE SOME VERY NICE HORSES. WHEN WE WERE LOOKING FOR APPYS WE CAME ACROSS YOUR SITE MONTHS AGO.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my boy Charm!

charmshowhalter021.jpg

CharmYearling010.jpg

CharmYard033.jpg

this is his mom, for reference, my buckskin pinto. (and that's Charm's nose peeking out there lol)

PrinnGhost0142web.jpg

I Love this little guy because he is sooo darn cute... Blue eyes too...I have a couple small mares I want to breed him to.

OREO.jpg

Sales.1.jpg

OREO3.jpg
DRK

I LOVE THIS GUY, HE IS SO CUTE. I SAW HIM ON YOUR FOR SALE PAGE http://www.drkminiatures.com/subpages/Sales.htm.

default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
WHO IS HIS SIRE AND DAM?

YOU HAVE SOME VERY NICE HORSES. WHEN WE WERE LOOKING FOR APPYS WE CAME ACROSS YOUR SITE MONTHS AGO.
default_yes.gif
Yes, I have him on my sales page because I fell in love with him but after getting him I woke up and said OMG I now have 4 stallions
default_unsure.png

I love him and wish I could find someone that would buy him with retained breedings or co-ownership. I really want to breed him to my small mares. He is from Dent Ranch. He has lots of Very Tiny horses in his pedigree. Sire is Dent Gold Sidney 26.75" Palomino with Blue eyes. Grandsire is Dent Sunchaser Gold. 27.75" Rich Golden Palomino. Hi dam is Dent Ginger Snapette 32"

I actually had a Bay stallion a few years back out of Dent Sunchaser Gold and after I sold him I never got over him. He was so tiny 26.5 but as perfect as they come. I sold him due to getting into appys.

Here is his pic..

Dent Silk Ty

tybest.jpg

I'm not anxious to sell him this Palomino colt but would love if someone would be willing to co-own with me ...that would be great.

Thanks for your kind compliments on my horses....

Diane

OREO.jpg

Sales.1.jpg

OREO3.jpg
DRK

default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
WHO IS HIS SIRE AND DAM?

default_yes.gif
Yes, I have him on my sales page because I fell in love with him but after getting him I woke up and said OMG I now have 4 stallions
default_unsure.png

I love him and wish I could find someone that would buy him with retained breedings or co-ownership. I really want to breed him to my small mares. He is from Dent Ranch. He has lots of Very Tiny horses in his pedigree. Sire is Dent Gold Sidney 26.75" Palomino with Blue eyes. Grandsire is Dent Sunchaser Gold. 27.75" Rich Golden Palomino. Hi dam is Dent Ginger Snapette 32"

I actually had a Bay stallion a few years back out of Dent Sunchaser Gold and after I sold him I never got over him. He was so tiny 26.5 but as perfect as they come. I sold him due to getting into appys.

Here is his pic..

Dent Silk Ty

tybest.jpg

I'm not anxious to sell him this Palomino colt but would love if someone would be willing to co-own with me ...that would be great.

Diane
Diane,

I also have to manys studs. Boy if you were closer. I sure would like a few breeding from him as well.

default_yes.gif
Thanks

Wow Buckskin Gal--I think I'm gonna have to agree with your hubby--that boy is gorgeous!

Here is our semi-golden girl, Blondie:

blondieatdora.JPG

blondieanddora.jpg

Thank you for the compliments on hubby's boy. He really is a charmer and loves to perform for Les such as rearing on command. Les can call him from anywhere and he will come running. Has been a great little pleasure driving horse also. Just one reason we love our minis.....have 5 more reasons much like him!!LOL Mary

OREO.jpg

Sales.1.jpg

OREO3.jpg
DRK

default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
WHO IS HIS SIRE AND DAM?

default_yes.gif
default_unsure.png

Here is his pic..

Dent Silk Ty

tybest.jpg

Diane
DRK===If I didn't have so many stallions to...he could live with me...what a cutie!

Here's our light palomino 22 years young- Ohio's Merri Miss. She's the only one I have here right now that I can let our 3 year old son just love on. She's my angel and my only mini mare. She's had her fair share of foals. We have two of them. She is now retired.

Merri.jpg

My Bailey.
default_wub.png

Summer coat

Picture028.jpg

Winter woolies

100_0003.jpg

He's getting more golden each day.
default_aktion033.gif

Fun thread!
default_aktion033.gif

Palominos and Sorrels have always been my favs!
default_wub.png

Here is our 3 yr old stallion, D'Armond Storm Survivor (Lucky Four Skippa Snow Storm x Champion Farms Paloma). He is very golden when his hair is longer. His eyes are dark blue. He has 11 crosses to GMB!

stormhead2007web.jpg
stormbody32007web.jpg

Here is our 2yr old filly, Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity. She's a World top 4 and just one of my favs! She's 26" tall.

serabody2007.jpg

This is our mare Bar Ls Pot O Gold. She's my favorite all-time horse!! She's sired by Dell Teras Gold Plated. She's 17 yrs old in this pic.

goldiebodyweb.jpg

And this is Star Ridge Acres Golden Miracle. She's about 24.5" as a yearling!! She isn't going to be big enough to shake a stick at! :DOH!

miraheadweb7.jpg

ETA: I totally forgot my riding horse, Janie! I can't find a pic of her on this computer! :DOH! She's a palomino Belgian and she's 17.1hh. She rides and drives single and double.
default_yes.gif

Last edited:
All of these paliminos are so pretty
default_yes.gif

We don't have any golden miniatures, but we do have a 13.2 hands tall pony! He's really old now and doesnt do much but he was my very first pony that I learned to ride on when I was younger, now he has an adorable 5 year old little girl that loves him very much
default_wub.png
I don't have any pictures of him on this computer but he's a dapple palimino with 4 white socks and a big bald face
default_wub.png

I have to comment to KTS@Sawmill River that MLF Echos Danny Boy is a GREAT jumper. I watched him at World's this past year and have seen many jumping pictures with him. It looks like he has a whole lot of heart, God bless minis for that very reason
default_smile.png

*edited for spelling

Last edited:
I have to comment to KTS@Sawmill River that MLF Echos Danny Boy is a GREAT jumper. I watched him at World's this past year and have seen many jumping pictures with him. It looks like he has a whole lot of heart, God bless minis for that very reason
default_smile.png

*edited for spelling
Thats very kind of you to say, Macy! Thank you!!! Horses like Danny make jumping so much fun for me..... He has a heart of gold.

default_smile.png
No problem, Kristina. I know exactly what you mean about horses like Danny, that's how my performance gelding is also. It makes it a lot easier to enjoy the class when the horse is enjoying it too! But now who are we kidding?! Have you taken a look at your barn or website?? ALL of your horses are extremely talented and you do very well with them. All the best of luck in Amatuer this year, with horses like that you're destined to do great!

Latest posts

Back